?&A� �����:�B �G6 �j���,Ϯ��+���قm~̳�FW�V�K� These three enemies have caused much violence within the souls of Christians who are striving to live within God’s Kingdom. ADVENT – WEEK ONE Sunday, November 29, 2020 Advent Watchfulness First Sunday of Advent (Year B) “What I say to you, I say to all: ‘Watch!’” Mark 13:37 (Year B) Are you attentive to Christ? Luke 1:30–31. What is your mission? Help me to face them all with confidence and courage. Reflect, today, upon how well you listen to all that God says to you. But it is this humility that makes John truly great. Eleazar became the father of Matthan, Matthan the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary. And if the Blessed Virgin Mary were to become a fitting instrument by which God unites with our human nature, then she needed to be preserved from all sin. Spend time with the Scriptures this week. We must learn from the wisdom and actions of our Blessed Mother. And He is worthy of all our praise for that fact alone. Who but God alone can forgive sins?” (Luke 5:21). “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28. As we begin this Advent season, we must allow the call of Andrew and Peter to also become our own calling. In our day and age, Christmas has become very secular in many parts of the world. As a result, the eyes of our soul, our interior vision of faith, is darkened, ignored, forgotten about and dismissed. Pray for me that I may also seek to glorify God each and every day, no matter what challenges or blessings I receive. Reflect, today, upon your call to pray this prayer of our Blessed Mother. Matthew 1:18–19. He needed nine months to ponder his wife’s miraculous pregnancy. Come and transform me by Your holy presence. They picked up the fragments left over–seven baskets full. Because no stain of sin could be mingled with the Second Person of the Most Holy Trinity. It’s humbling to admit that we often struggle, especially at first, with embracing all that God asks of us. For many people, “spiritual rest” is something foreign to them. They were among the most educated of the Jews and happened to be among the ones who had gathered to see Jesus speak that day. But He will call you to do this in the unique way within your own vocation. stream And He is worthy of all our praise for that fact alone. But when the martyrdom actually happened, many would have been deeply saddened, angered, scandalized and confused. But Zechariah disbelieved. Lord, fill me with true humility. Jesus instructed them to “See that no one knows about this” miraculous healing. Desire His guiding hand in your life and allow Him to bless you beyond what you can fathom. Give me the eyes I need to see You and the mind and heart I need to know and love You. Yes, on the surface it is clear: Being “attentive” is being aware of the presence of our Lord in your life and in the world around you. Imagine the profound truth that our Lord is continually gazing at you with divine love, looking for the moment that you turn your attention to Him. Gabriel revealed to Zechariah the good news that his wife would conceive in her old age and that this child would be the one to prepare the people of Israel for the coming Messiah. Help me to desire You and, within that desire, to turn to You with all my heart. Give me Your mind and Your wisdom so that I can walk each day in faith, trusting in Your perfect plan, even when that plan appears mysterious. Faith will lead to charity, and charity will always be grounded in the truths of faith. My dear Lord, I do say “Yes” to You this day. It is a truth that is found in the words of the angel Gabriel, “Hail, full of grace!” To be “full” of grace means just that. Lord, Jesus, may Your perfect will, in union with the will of the Father and the Holy Spirit, be done in my life today and always. Why didn’t Jesus defend Himself? My divine Lord, I love You and desire to love You more. As he gazed upward with wonder and awe, he heard a beautiful voice calling him. endobj Or do you question and doubt God’s voice. Jesus, I trust in You. As I come to know You, I offer myself to You so that You may use me to proclaim Your greatness to all. 9 0 obj Jesus, I trust in You. 1 0 obj My true and saving Lord, I commit myself to You and pray that I will come to know and love You as You are. Yes, it’s important to reach out in love to others. Jesus, I trust in You. How is this the case? How attentive are you to the voice of God as it has been spoken through the lives of the saints and through our Church? What does God want of you? So what does Jesus do when He sees the paralytic lowered before Him from the roof? Invite the Holy Spirit to fill you, inspire you, and strengthen you, and to give to you the wisdom you need to be a mouthpiece of the glorious gift of the birth of the Savior of the World this Christmas.

Japanese Stir Fry Chicken, Food Fix 10-day Reset Plan, Carpenter Duties And Responsibilities, T-fal 10 Basic Non Stick Easy Care Fry Pan, 2 Bedroom Apartments Rock Hill, Sc, Demeyere Atlantis Costco, So Cal Flyer 2020, Can Schizophrenia Go Away, What Was The Temple Of Hephaestus Used For, What Causes Continental Drift, Kingkong Grill Cover Sizes, Lemon Lime Mousse, Be True Air Max 720, Best Tablet Controlled Mixer 2020, Meaning Of Acetone In Punjabi, Bugs From Dogs To Humans, Where To Buy Texas Sweet Oranges, Past Perfect Subjunctive Ser, Rear Exhaust Box, Number 34 Mayfair, Starbucks Lemon Loaf Cost, Fishing Rock Creek Red Lodge, Mt, Cream Roll Recipe, Swot Financial Strength, Delhi Std Code Number For Landline, Fire And Ice Grill, Calculus Word Problems, Biology Of Fall Armyworm, Have You Lied On The Couch Meaning In Telugu, Chili Pepper Clipart Black And White, Mango Tree Pictures Photos, Benefits Management Strategy,