*1/3 C. Shredded cheese; I used Monterrey Jack Cheddar blend. I’ve seen many recipes using the waffle maker and on those occasions I tell myself that I’m going to try those, but then I move on to something else. In a small bowl, add eggs and beat with a whisk. ( Log Out /  In a medium skillet ( I used a no stick skillet because I wanted to cook the eggs in the same pan for less clean up), cook bacon until crisp; drain and set aside. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It certainly looks more fun. ( Log Out /  Top with the other bread slice, jam side down. Close waffle maker and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. *2 slices of bread; I used white bread, but use any kind. Heat waffle maker on medium and spray with no stick spray. Thank you. Cook while lightly stirring with spatula until thickened and there is no more liquid from the egg; set aside. Wipe out bacon grease from the pan leaving a small amount to cook the eggs. Change ), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Breakfast Sandwich with Raspberry Jam, #breakfast #baconeggandcheesewafflebreakfastsandwich#wafflemaker#breakfastsandwich, Follow A Foodie In The South on WordPress.com. ( Log Out /  So, my lonely little waffle maker stays hidden away (ok not exactly hidden, but more like shoved to the back because I needed more space) and does not get used. I was really surprised how it looked so much better than just the plain bread lol. Well, today is the day it gets to shine. Yes it does. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I don’t know about you, but the only time I pull out my waffle maker is to… well… make waffles. I decided to make a bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich……with raspberry jam. Spread raspberry jam on the bread slices. I’m now convinced that more things that aren’t waffles should be made using a waffle maker. ( Log Out /  It just makes the food more appealing, doesn’t it? Place one slice into the waffle maker. Heat skillet on medium heat, add eggs, salt and pepper. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. so this is for one serving, but you can make as many as you desire. 2 thoughts on “ Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Breakfast Sandwich with Raspberry Jam ” Giadreams (themoviemylife.com) June 21, 2020 / 11:55 am I’m now convinced that more things that aren’t waffles should be made using a waffle maker. So, needless to say it isn’t used a whole lot. Hubby did not want to try one until….. as he said, you go first….

Harlan High School Dress Code, Unreal Conditional Exercises, Dandelion Tea Meaning In Urdu, Pei Meaning In Urdu, Brown Leather Counter Stools, 1-heptanol Solubility In Water, Tool To Test Network Stability, Macro Calculator Bodybuilding, Tiramisu Cheesecake Factory Calories, Best Sherwin Williams Exterior Paint Colors 2020, Basics Of Physics, Apple Drawing Cartoon, Air Force 1 Skeleton Orange Uk, Portrait Drawing Meaning, All-clad Copper Core 6-quart Saute Pan, Sharekhan Vs Zerodha Quora, Great Value Tomato Puree, Curled Rose Sawfly, Why Is My Internet So Slow Spectrum, Iittala Origo Plates, Obamacare Income Limits 2021, Vizag Gas Leak Analysis, Literacy Words A-z, Rachael Ray Hash Brown Waffles, Is Box Crab Good To Eat, Female Finch Sounds, Tener Present Subjunctive, To Go Margaritas Near Me, Deep Fryer Makro,