since. Reddit user pizz901 shared the horrific tale: I have epilepsy. our editorial process. I assumed she somehow had missed the announcement (and fire alarms) and walked over to tell her she needed to get out. David Emery is an internet folklore expert, and debunker of urban legends, hoaxes, and popular misconceptions. Here are 12 of the worst workplace horror stories we've ever heard — and they might make you decide to work from home. - Twitter user Paul Thorpe. Prepare yourself for the most fucked-up reimagining of “Hansel and Gretel” you’ve ever read. - Reddit user ZanderTirade. Easily one of the best stories I’ve ever read. Ask Nick: Publishing 201 — Do I Need to Attend Conventions or Conferences? I was the expert on sex, as I had a bf and had gone down on him 1.5 times. It was disturbing and I never tell this story in real life. Nice: Here are 50 of the funniest euphemisms for masturbation, WATCH: We revisited the trauma of watching sex scenes with our parents for your entertainment. Reddit user CultofMourning's birthday started horribly: Woke up early on my 19th birthday and decided to pass the time with my favorite dildo. Hell, go read everything Jones has written. Max Booth III is the Editor-in-Chief of Perpetual Motion Machine, the Managing Editor of Dark Moon Digest, and the co-host of Castle Rock Radio, a Stephen King-themed podcast. We didn't find out until he got back." The whole lot came down, [including the] guy on step ladder who'd just finished hanging them." It’s haunting, beautiful, and just a whole lot of fun. I told her my technique (rub it 'til it feels good, don't stop) and she showed me that month's Cosmo. Tl;Dr: was masturbating in dark room when my sociopathic grandma walks in with a knife, makes a circle in my room then walks out. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO MINE after scratching with a hairbrush for so long. The store could explode at any second and you want to try on a dress? Open a door for me and leave if you want! Enjoy. Probably killed her." But goddamn could he write. Read it on Nightmare. This is probably one of the most reprinted horror stories of all time, and for good reason. Slowly but surely, a wave of coughing and watery eyes spreads across the office. To leave a comment Login with Facebook or create a free account. We didn't find out until he got back." Where do you start? All I can say is it must have been one hell of an orgasm to make me seize (more than the usual jerky cumming movements anyway). is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. - Twitter user Simon Wroe, "Not me, but when working at Burger King, my friend (and colleague at the time) accidentally put mayonnaise instead of shake mix in the milkshake machine. I start humping, but instead of pleasure, I felt burning. ', Lady: 'I just want to try this on. The Top 7 Urban Legend Horror Stories Share PINTEREST Email Print Urban Legends. We told no one and only had one or two complaints. A hell of a blend of horror and science fiction. “Lacrimosa” is a perfect introduction to her work, and a hell of a story. ', She just glared at me so I just left her and exited the store. This one was difficult to read. Well, I keep doing the deed and someone shuffles in and slowly is walking around my room. Here are our ten favorite stories of masturbation gone wrong from the depths of Reddit. A couple minutes passed and I was finally able to get up get back to normal. We need to evacuate the store immediately. It’s rare to find world-building so authentic and disturbing like this. He pretty much low-level pepper sprayed all of his coworkers." "My current office building was once a funeral home that had sat vacant for a number of years after the previous owner shot himself in the apartment upstairs. Is Patreon Still A Viable Platform and Income Source for Authors? And it's like burning and I feel weird. ', Me: 'Ma'am. Always a fun story to revisit. 12 Horror Novellas to Read on Halloween Night, Storyville: My Ten Favorite Short Stories of 2013, Five New (and Newish) Horror Markets for Short Fiction, The 10 Types of Horror Stories I’d Love To Read, A History of Live Readings Featuring Max Booth III, The 20 Most Anticipated Horror Books of 2020, 20 Embarrassing Things Every Goddamn Writer Says, 10 Short Stories "Creepshow" Should Adapt For Season Two, Why The Punisher Has No Place In The Police Department, Trying to Juggle Writing AND Parenting? A classic! This thing gets out of hand—and fast. We read the article and she tells me she had tried with her fingers to no avail. I love all of her work, but this one here takes the cake. David Emery. I finally convince her to leave and remove the sausage. Holy shit, this story was a sucker punch to the gut. Available from The New Yorker. Storyville: 10 Tips on How to Be a Good Critique Partner, Five Things to Keep in Mind for a Great Opening, The Architecture of Fiction with Nick Mamatas. Hillary says I passed out and she got my mother. Creepy and utterly fascinating. Find your best O ever - the G-spot. Machado is one of the best short story writers in the game right now, and she really shines in this tale. There were about 30 people's worth of ashes hidden in the wall." With an ending that’ll leave you feeling haunted years after reading it, Flannery O’Connor’s “A Good Man is Hard to Find” is pretty much perfect. Hopefully you can't relate to any of the horrors below. And hey, maybe buy a couple of the books linked below each entry. You can’t go wrong with any of them. Read these 30 short horror stories that are better than most scary movies you’ve watched. I ran two coffee jugs of cleaning acid through the coffee machines (it looked like water) and served a cup to the visiting area manager, on my first day at the Deep Pan Pizza Company in Purley." Hours later, just before lunch, he opens it up. Prisoners being experimented on by shady government officials. ', Lady: 'Yes. One of its several definitions went something like, “a youth, particularly a homosexual one, kept by a tramp.” So there’d been a time and place in which tramps commonly kept boys for sexual purposes—so commonly that there was a word for it? I love the story so much I even reprinted it in my anthology, Lost Signals, but you can read it for free over on Wikisource. And yes, as the title indicates, there’s a cave involved. Hillary hands me hers and I go to throw them in the wastebasket. The lower half of my body was covered so she didn’t realize I still had the toy inside me. I don’t really know how to explain it. (I think it was because of dehydration?) My first George Saunders story but definitely not my last. It’s one I frequently reread and study. Phoned Mr. *Smith*; his wife answered. No one really thought twice about it cause this guy was just generally weird in an office consisting of 50% weirdos. I asked if he could come to the phone, she said he was dead. I was super excited about my new cucumber fleshlight. I thought I saw a figure but I thought it was my imagination. Did you honestly think this list wouldn’t contain at least one Laird Barron story? We both need to get out of here! "This story takes place about 14 years ago when I was working at a medium-sized clothing store in a small outlet mall. - Reddit user, "A coworker's desk drawers got infested with spiders while he was on a MONTH LONG vacation. I walk 30 mins down the shore for some alone time, climb up a sand dune and sit down to start my business facing the epic horizon. Puh-leaze. I won’t lie. Subscriber Grab a tissue box and head on over to Tor. - Reddit user gmashareta_11113. Then I highly recommend you give “The Night Cyclist” a spin. Can be about you, true, fake, or about anyone. This story is so bizarre and hypnotizing. 12 people shared their worst work horror stories — and they will make you feel extremely lucky if your job is boring.

Brownies With Mint Extract, Philosophy Jobs 2020, Coming-of-age Novels For High School, American Fizz Wholesale Login, Italian Sandwich With Mozzarella, Tiny Bugs That Look Like Poppy Seeds, Bergson Routledge Philosophers, Inner Child Piano, St Charles Mass Times, Dandelion In Pakistan, Political Instability Meaning In Urdu, Tyson Frozen Honey Bbq Chicken Wings In Air Fryer, Grease And Line Meaning, Colour Protection Hair Mask, Triple Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Recipe, Write Wrote Written List, Hyderabadi Chicken Nihari Recipe, One Piece Ocean's Dream Arc Worth Watching, Edwardian Dining Chairs, Canon Powershot Sx430 Specs, Crustless Lemon Ricotta Pie, Construction Calculator Online Feet, Inches, Palamuthirsolai Murugan Temple Photos, Coffee Ricotta Mousse, Ginger Ale Benefits, Epic Of Gilgamesh, Boneless Bbq Wings Air Fryer, How To Make Big Muffins Like Starbucks, Htc One M8 Hard Reset, Hero Hf Deluxe Seat Height, Tyson Frozen Honey Bbq Chicken Wings In Air Fryer, Sonata For Viola And Piano, Non Fatal Meaning In Urdu, Is Working Two Jobs Worth It, Granville Ohio Cages, Milk Thistle Beneficios, Train Track Dwg, Canon Powershot Sx260 Hs Specs, Rob Bilott Wife, Words Related To Future Technology, Pujol Reservations How Far In Advance, Desert Shadow Camo, React Gantt Chart, Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert, Wedding Photography Contract Pdf, What Does A Database Administrator Do, Mayfair Hotel Room Service Menu,