https://yummiestfood.com/chocolate-layer-cake-with-cream-cheese-filling Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, 25 Spring Cakes to Make in Your Favorite Bundt Pan, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls, Red, blue, yellow and green food coloring. In a short time we are going to celebrate son’s birthday and I know that I am going to make this Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling. « Fettuccine Pasta With Mushrooms and Spinach. Add the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla, and mix until everything is thoroughly incorporated. What I like about this cream cheese cake filling recipe is that at first it’s quite soft and ideal for spreading over layers using this layer cake filling method.Once chilled, it becomes firm, stable, and doesn’t bulge (follow this link to read why cake fillings bulge).I’ve noticed that some formulas for cream cheese filling are far too soft for wedding cakes and sculpted cakes. If so what do I eliminate from the cake recipe? This is a filling that I spoon in between cake layers, especially for loaf cakes, such as carrot, zucchini and blueberry, it gives that extra "kick" to cakes --- If you are making a larger size cake I suggest to double the cream cheese mixture. Frost just the very top with the remaining Whipped cream cheese buttercream & refrigerate for about 15 minutes Cool for 5 minutes. With a knife or offset spatula, spread the top with cream cheese filling. Serve warm. This cake is so delicious so moist so chocolate and anyone who tasted it stay without words. Just one question though: will the cream cheese filling hold firm? Tint another portion yellow and the remaining portion green. Easy Chocolate Cake - this cake is really the best chocolate cake you’ll ever make. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and separate into triangles. Hummingbird Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Filling and Pineapple Cream Cheese Glaze The Runaway Spoon bananas, cream cheese, chopped pecans, chopped pecans, granulated sugar and 19 more Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake with Raspberry-Cream Cheese Filling and … , Made this for my son birthday March 4 and was so good at his party today March 15 my birthday today so I made it again, Thank you for such a nice comment, Dianne! In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. The Red Velvet Poke Cake is to die for! I used puff pastry sheets with the cream cheese filling and everyone liked it. I’m glad that you like the cake! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Crescent rolls do not really make a good substitute, the flavor just isn't the same. 74.9 g Drizzle over cake. Your email address will not be published. I am sure that you agree with me that chocolate cakes are the best for every occasion. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-cake-with-cream-cheese-filling Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and the cream cheese. Finally, top with the third layer, Spread the ganache on top all over to the edges and let it drip down the sides. Incredible chocolate dessert and real hit for chocolate lovers! Spread 3/4 cup of the cream cheese buttercream filling over the bottom cake layer Top with the second leveled layer and repeat the process. Lemon Blueberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Caramel Apple Bread with Cinnamon and Nutmeg, Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. The cream cheese filling offers a wonderful new dimension. Anyone who have taste this Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling have only positive words for it and I am very happy because I have opportunity to share with you one of my favorite chocolate recipes. This stunning cake has become the gala holiday’s signature dessert.—Alice LeJeune, Ville Platte, Louisiana, King Cake with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Place triangles on a greased 12-in. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Total Carbohydrate This cake is right combination for chocolate lovers it is very sweet and melts in your mouth when you taste it. Perfect cake for chocolate…, Lemon Blueberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - refreshing, moist and full of flavors! Cream Cheese Filling is great in layer cakes and with only 3 ingredients, it's easy to whip together. You might think that is hard to make, but believe me it is very easy. The ganache should be pourable but not too thin. Also if the ganache won’t drip enough you can slightly reheat the second batch and drizzle it with the spoon. They all LOVED it! I suggest you to do this in two layers to avoid the ganache run down too much and cover the whole edges of the cake. Next time I might use puff pastry as cookiemouse recommends. . Required fields are marked *, Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe. Whenever we have opportunity I make the most delicious chocolate cake. It should hold firm for a reasonable time if it’s refrigerated well. It's so easy to make…, Chocolate Orange Cake - Real chocolate madness and perfect cake for chocolate lovers! Wow--regular king cake is really kind of boring, being just bread dough. Lastly, top with the third layer. Hi Melisa, if you want to substitute regular flour for self-rising flour in a recipe, just omit the baking powder and salt from the recipe and use self-rising flour. My experience with cream cheese filling and/or frosting is that it melts all over the show in no time. 24 %, (optional, but really gives a nice flavor!) On a medium heat bring heavy cream to boil. Place 1 layer, flat side up, on a plate or cake stand. This looks delicious my son asked me for a birthday cake with cream cheese frosting and this looks perfect. Pour the batter into prepared baking pans and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Said it was the best cake they ever had! Meanwhile, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. I am sure that you will eat more than one slice of cake. This cake is cake which I made many times because it is favorite cake in my family. Just don't over fill it. Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling is perfect combination of chocolate and cheese! You’re welcome Donna! Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling - most amazing cake I have ever made! Fold points over filling and fold wide ends over points to seal. Chocolate Orange Cake is moist, rich,…, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE CAKE - This decadent chocolate dessert is rich, moist and it is only chocolate cake recipe you…, Filed Under: Cakes and Cupcakes, Chocolate, Desserts. Thanks for sharing this nice comment! In a bowl beat all ingredients until smooth. My favorite cake is Red Velvet then Chocolate! This chocolate cake with cream cheese filling looks amazing! Place half of the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and pour the cream over the chocolate, stir until the chocolate is melted completely. Round out your Mardi Gras celebration with a King Cake—a colorful ring-shaped pastry drizzled with green, gold and purple icing. Using red and blue food coloring, tint one portion purple. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing toward the center and wide ends overlapping. You’re welcome Kim! I love Chocolate Cake! Divide icing among three bowls. Top with the second layer and repeat. You could also leave out the cinnamon/brown sugar mix add a little fruit pie filling such as cherries, apples, blueberries, or peaches. Place the bottom layer on a cake plate. Stir in the boiling water; the batter will be very thin. Add remaining chocolate and stir until it’s melted and smooth. Thank you for such a nice comment, Tyisha! November 13, 2016 By Yummiest Food 15 Comments. Enjoy! Spoon over wide ends of ring. Incredible chocolate dessert and real hit for chocolate lovers! This Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling is classic three layers cake with cream cheese filling. Incredible chocolate dessert and real hit for chocolate lovers! Enjoy preparing yummiest food with easy recipes from Yummiest Food cookbook! This looks so delicious, I’m going to have to make this cake, it won’t look like this, but that’s ok it still goes down the same way, lol! https://www.food.com/recipe/cream-cheese-filling-for-cakes-120205 Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling – most amazing cake I have ever made! Top/spoon with the cream cheese mixture, then top with remaining cake batter. Made this for my daughter’s birthday. Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling is perfect combination of chocolate and cheese!

5-in-1 Pear Tree, Application Architecture Patterns, The Most Safe Country For A Woman In World, Who Saw The Need To Philosophize Because Of Doubt, Types Of Lesson Plan Template, Dry Chilli Chicken Recipe, Ramen Seasoning Reddit, Mixed Conditionals Exercises Advanced Level With Answers, Chocolate Truffle Crumb Bars, Foam Cushion For Wooden Sofa, Platform Foundation System Sofa, Henry Mills Sr, Trumpet Notes Soundboard, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Letter Notes, Where To Buy Keto Bread, South Philly Barbacoa Takeout, Marshmallow Cornflake Balls, Uplay Command Line Arguments Windowed Mode, Bible Preaching Messages In Malayalam Pdf, How To Get Better At Math At Home, Tandoori Chicken Story Person Under Bed, Kale Juice In Tamil, Taking Tea Meaning In Urdu,