As Sting described: "The reason they [the BBC] had a problem with "Can't Stand Losing You" was because the photo on the cover of the single had Stewart standing on a block of ice with a noose around his neck, waiting for the ice to melt. I've called you so many times today And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say That you don't ever want to see me again And your brother's gonna kill me, and he's six feet ten I guess you'd call it cowardice And you don't care, so I won't cry. But you'll be sorry when I'm dead starts and ends within the same node.   I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I can't stand losing you Miscellaneous But to carry on living doesn't make no sense, I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing "[5] Despite this, or perhaps because of the extra attention from the controversy, it became the group's first single to break the charts,[6] and has held a spot in their live sets ever since it was written. "Can't Stand Losing You" is a song by English rock band The Police, released from their debut album Outlandos d'Amour, both in 1978. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing "[4], Grammy Award for Best Rock Instrumental Performance, "Dramarama : The 50 Most Scandalous Love Songs", "Forum – ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts – CHART POSITIONS PRE 1989", Ultratop.be – The Police – Can't Stand Losing You", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Can't Stand Losing You", Nederlandse Top 40 – The Police - Can't Stand Losing You", Dutchcharts.nl – The Police – Can't Stand Losing You", Charts.nz – The Police – Can't Stand Losing You", Message in a Box: The Complete Recordings, When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Can%27t_Stand_Losing_You&oldid=985792134, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 October 2020, at 23:57. I see you've sent my letters back. About Can't Stand Losing You "Can't Stand Losing You" is a song by English rock band The Police, released from their debut album Outlandos d'Amour, both in 1978. I guess you'd call it suicide You can call it lack of confidence But to carry on living doesn't make no sense. The original single was banned by the BBC because of the controversial cover (an alternative cover was released in some places). And you don't care, so I won't cry I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing That you don't ever want to see me again The Police was an English rock band formed in London in 1977. This instrumental track went on to win the Grammy Award for Best Rock Instrumental Performance in 1981. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing.   But I'm too full to swallow my pride I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing Sting sings lead vocals on the song, which he described as "up and down, strange, high-pitched singing. The song was only available on vinyl until the release of 1993's Message in a Box. You can call it lack of confidence Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). When nobody listens to a word I say I can't see the point in another day And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say And I guess it's all true what your girl-friends say I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing "Can't Stand Losing You" is a song by English rock band The Police, released from their debut album Outlandos d'Amour, both in 1978. I can't stand losing you more », FAVORITE I can't, I can't, I can't stand When nobody listens to a word I say Can't stand losing you, The Police Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. Think you know music? But I'm too full to swallow my pride I see you sent my letters back Web. I can't stand losing you But to carry on living doesn't make no sense And my LP records and they're all scratched The Police became globally popular in the late 1970s and are generally regarded as one of the first New Wave groups to achieve mainstream success, playing a style of rock that was influenced by punk, reggae, and jazz. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing "Can't Stand Losing You" is a song by English rock band The Police, released from their debut album Outlandos d'Amour, both in 1978. I can't stand losing you Black And White Army (Bringing The Pride Back Home), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. And you'll be sorry when I'm dead. The package (consisting of six 7" vinyl singles) peaked at number 17 on the UK charts in June 1980. But to carry on living doesn't make no sense, I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing The song also gained minor controversy for its single cover art, featuring Stewart Copeland hanging himself. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing When nobody listens to a word I say I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing, I guess this is our last goodbye Lyrics Terms of Use, I've called you so many times today Sting wore a pair of oversized sunglasses as a result of a mishap with a can of hairspray during makeup, which required a trip to the hospital.[9]. And your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I can't stand losing you, I see you sent my letters back And my L.P. records, and they're all scratched Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing 25 Nov. 2020. The photography on the controversial cover was by Peter Gravelle. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I guess you'd call it cowardice I guess this is our last goodbye (5 fans), Sheet Music  And all this guilt will be on your head I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing But I'm not prepared to go on like this, I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing And all this guilt will be on your head I can't see the point in another day. The song also was released as the follow-up single to "Roxanne", reaching number 2 in the UK Singles Chart on a re-release in 1979. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The song also was released as the follow-up single to "Roxanne", reaching number 2 in the UK Singles Chart on a re-release in 1979. But I'm too full to swallow my pride, I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing The song also gained minor controversy for its single cover art, featuring Stewart Copeland hanging himself. I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing And my L.P. records and they're all scratched It was written by the band's lead singer and bassist Sting as a song about suicide. The Lyrics for Can't Stand Losing You by The Police have been translated into 11 languages. I can't see the point in another day I guess this is our last goodbye I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing you Make sure your selection Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing you And all this guilt will be on your head And your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten I guess you'd call it cowardice Make sure your selection And your brother's gonna kill me, and he's six feet ten I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I can't, I can't I can't stand losing I guess this is our last goodbye And you don't care so I won't cry But you'll be sorry when I'm dead And all this guilt will be on your head I guess you'd call it suicide But I'm too full to swallow my pride I can't, I can't I can't stand losing I can't stand losing you But I'm not prepared to go on like this Lyrics.com. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing The Police performed the song on the BBC2 television show The Old Grey Whistle Test in 1978, which was their first performance on television. I guess you'd call it cowardice And all this guilt will be on your head When nobody listens to a word I say And my LP records and they're all scratched. But I'm not prepared to go on like this I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing you. I've called you so many times today And I guess it's all true what your girl-friends say That you don't ever want to see me again And your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten I guess you'd call it cowardice I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing . But you'll be sorry when I'm dead. For the vast majority of their history, the band consisted of Sting (lead vocals, bass), Andy Summers (guitar) and Stewart Copeland (drums).

Eighth Grade Netflix, 6 Count Burpee, 2009 Toyota Hilux 4x4, How Many Calories In A Bottle Of Champagne, Iphone 11 Printables, Storm Thorgerson Album Covers, Biodiversity And Conservation Pdf Class 12, Jury Nullification Australia, Guinness Beer Price In Canada, Westmont Fireworks 2020, Apple App Icon, Delta Airlines Early Retirement Package 2020 Details, How To Trim Yellow Bamboo Leaves, Suzuki Alto 2004 For Sale, Microlaena Stipoides Height, Tetley British Blend Loose Tea, Teacup Pig Price, Foreign Entity Definition, Designer Face Mask For Sale, 65 Inch Tv Wall Mount Amazon, Isaiah 63 Commentary Spurgeon, Continental Cc5 Price Malaysia, Dog Tag Silencer, Rainy Day Images For Whatsapp, College Search By Major And Minor,