The menu is not built around familiar Mexican signposts like enchiladas, either; it’s just a long list of dishes, all of roughly the same size, running down the left side of the page. The furthest Cosme goes in that direction are the small potted succulents on every table. The food is incredible but.... there were too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak. Thanks! Complete rip-off!!! Our server was cool and sincerely thanked us for the gratuity we left. Price points weren’t bad either. We will be back! places that say "jacket" expect a jacket, even in the summer... there are Michelin starred places in NYC you can go dressed casually, like the Spotted Pig, but the fancier places expect fancier dress.Im all for going as casual as possible, but think it is completely inappropriate to wear jeans and a tshirt at places that request a jacket or any other specified dress code. I asked, was there any reason why no one was answering the phone or if their phones were not working. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. But it still somehow felt lively and normal.Did dinner and the wine pairing and thought the food was absolutely fantastic. He studied its dining rooms, its menus, its cocktails and its customers. Extremely overpriced. Es un excelente lugar, una excelente selección de platillos, aunque las entradas son muy pequeñas, sin embargo los postres son sobresalientes.Los cócteles muy buenos, con nombres muy ingeniosos que hacen honor al folclor mexicano. All in all great service, great experience and a picture of how indoor dining and be done right. Background music was much too loud for quiet conversation, but my wife and I will try Cosme again for dinner someday. Servers will suggest sharing about three dishes for each person at the table. I called 4 times but one one ever answered the phone. We will be back but not with the pre fix menu. (Tables for two are too long to even talk give the the noise level). I was running late and tried to call the restaurant to alert them to the delay. At Cosme on East 21st Street, Mr. Olvera has created a restaurant that is cool, but isn’t trend-chasing. Service was very slow this time. Cosme is a restaurant in New York City’s Flatiron District serving contemporary Mexican-inspired cuisine. Fuimos cuando recién abrió y fue increíble. They gave us a small cake as a an anniversary gift! Then my entree was missing the main ingredient, chicken, when I brought this up to a different server because our original waitress was busy, he walked away to ascertain, came back and said I ordered it without chicken, which is ridiculous. The waitstaff was incredibly knowledgeable about the menu and how much our group should order since we were looking to share a bunch of dishes. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. El lugar es muy bonito. Really good place for dinner: good wine, service and food. Didn’t charge us for the pork we thought was just fat. This has led to the illusion that New York is enjoying a boom in serious Mexican cuisine, when in fact what the city is experiencing is a handful of restaurants that present, some more convincingly than others, a chef’s south-of-the-border fantasies. Mezcal has a heavy presence behind the bar at Cosme. For dessert I had the hazelnut and pear option which was a great unique combination. Or the lobster paired, boldly and unerringly, with fresh chorizo and refried black beans. There is free street parking available after 6pm. Cosme nailed indoor dining during covid. I was blown away by Cosme honestly. The lobster paired with fresh chorizo and refried black beans. Cosme makes them downstairs in the kitchen from old strains of blue, yellow, purple and white corn grown in Mexico.

Where To Buy Mama Mary's Pizza Crust, How To Use Milk Thistle Seeds, White Mineral Oil Vs Mineral Oil, Elk Tribal Edh, Cafe Bustelo Espresso Ground Coffee Nutrition Facts, Wow Inscription Worth It, B2 Visa Extension Sample Letter Covid-19, 2000 Pga Championship Leaderboard, Fundamentals Of Computer Ppt, Galaxy Cookies Recipe, Indigo Dyed Denim Fabric, Which Of The Following Systems Would Be Classified As Real-time?, Dav Pilkey Family, What Is The Enthalpy Of Formation Of Hexane, C6h14, Slow Cooked Beef Cheeks In Guinness, Korean Outfit Boy, Number 34 Mayfair, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake With Oreo Crust, Cme Butter Price History, Hot Tamales Candy Diarrhea, St Charles Borromeo Mass Time, Red Hibiscus Flower In Dream Meaning, Army Couple Profile Pic, Grignard Reagent Reaction, Arabic Alphabet Quiz, Ancient History Meaning In Kannada, At What Temperature The Surface Tension Of Water Is Maximum, Ziggurat Building For Sale,