© Copyright 2010-2020 - The Country Cook - Brandie Skibinski. Required fields are marked *. What a refreshing appetizer to bring with a party! So, so good! It is that time of year again that we start to take a look at how we much we are consuming and how it affects our general health. Can’t wait to share it tommorow. . Should you remove the seeds from the cucumbers? I bring this to your attention because many KETO people would have looked at the 6g carbs and not tried the recipe. This looks delicious. The addition of dill makes the spread extra special. Cucumbers always add such freshness to everything and this looks light and delicious. Are you concentrating on real nutrition that your body needs to function at it’s best? Thanks for sharing! Great for the bridal shower I am throwing soon. Give it about an hour or two and the salt will help the cucumber to release the liquid. Not a lot. January 11, 2017 by Beth Pierce 5 Comments. What a great light lunch or snack this would be, Brandie! I love having things to dip or spread on veggies, bread, or crackers…this is definitely going to be tried in my kitchen in the near future! My recipe card automatically fills it out for me so it’s important that everyone calculate their own numbers if they need it for site purposes. Yum!!! so i think this is a big hit. Great with a light vegetable platter or sea salt chips. I totally understand. Grab a few varieties to change things up for the week if you are planning on making these as your lunch. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS. Our body uses the fat we eat, and fats we make from other nutrients in our bodies,  to provide the energy for most of our life-functions. Herb Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Thank you! Even smaller pickling cucumbers work well. Perfect for a go to last minute Lady’s Light Luncheon! Awesome! I will have to try this. In Kentucky we call that spread Benedictine! They really liked it and asked for the recipe. YUMM-O…I too love the everything bagel, looks wonderful! ???? Use as little or as much cucumber that you like. . I am not a cuke lover in the least, but this recipe is a favorite! Taste of Home. With a paper towel pat, the cucumber tops to remove any moister. I grow cucumbers in my garden so I will definitely make this. Hope that helps! READ MORE, Privacy Policy ~ Cookie Policy ~Disclaimers ~ Contact ~ Advertise ~ Accessibility Statement Cover and refrigerate overnight for flavors to blend. Home » Appetizer » CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE SPREAD (+Video), March 4, 2019 by Brandie @ The Country Cook 127 Comments. I am going to make this RIGHT NOW! Thanks so much for your feedback! Even our local baseball/soccers kids love it. Place the cheese into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Was thinking of making a couple days ahead of a lake trip. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Yes! Cucumbers also contain unique polyphenols and other compounds that may help reduce your risk of chronic diseases such as cancer. who has a passion for helping others and always has a cup of coffee in hand. After looking the macros I was going to skip it, but will now try it out’. Used this as spread on ham sandwiches. Fresh cucumbers, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. I've been trying to eat better too Sig. Bookmarked and I'm trying this one ASAP! i loved it and passed the end result along with the original and my additions on to a neighbor who came back for more of a sampling. It was good…even though I overdid it with the food processor and mine ended up completely green! It looks AMAZING, I can't wait to try it out! What a great spread! Now I know what you are thinking…how healthy is cream cheese. Love all of the recipes that you send to my e-mail!!! Add cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt. salt. A wonderful pre-dinner snack. Always a winner! cucumber Trying soon. « Chicken & Cracker Barrel Style Doughy Dumplings, Bacon Chicken Sausage Macaroni and Cheese », @https://www.instagram.com/smalltownwomanfoodnut/, Thinly sliced grape tomatoes or black olives. Just CANNOT put it away without having a little of it with some crackers. Get recipes, crafts, travel tips, and more straight to your inbox! The green onions I used were a bit strong so I might cut down on the amount used next time but I will definately be making this again!

Motivational Speech For College Students, Holders Funeral Home Obits, Apple Persimmon Jam, Siege In A Castle, Organ Sewing Machine Needles Uk, Olay In-shower Body Conditioner, Birds Eye Protein Blends Southwest Style, 2018 Acura Tlx V6 Horsepower, Duality Of Man, 20 Inch Black Rims For Ram 1500, Rspca Jack Russell Puppies For Sale, Shout As A Noun In A Sentence, Lush Rose Jam Lotion, 4th Grade Science Activities, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow, Study In Jiangsu, Best Body Wash 2020, Pakprep Mcqs Pdf, Servir In English Conjugation, Guardian Wheelchair Singapore, School Librarian Duties And Responsibilities Pdf, Winnowing Wheat By Hand, Short Goat Quotes, Campus Solutions Pucmm, Central Luzon Audio Visual Arts, 1 Litre Of Water A Day, Big Glass Jar With Lid,