After chicken has cooled, shred chicken into bite-size pieces. Once well combined place this in your prepares casserole dish. This is great, my family loves it. ENJOY! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 3rd time I went crazy and used the chicken but Cool Ranch Dorritos-the BOMB!!! Mix cooked chicken into soup mix & pour over doritos. Dorito chicken casserole is a crave-worthy meal that blends a seasoned rotisserie chicken, gooey melty cheese, and America’s favorite snack chip.This is the uniquely simple delicious dinner casserole that’ll bring every member of the fam running to the table for dinner! Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes. Step two: Mix your cooked and shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, drained Rotel, drained corn, and 1 cup of your shredded cheese. I am a cheese lover so this dish was perfect for me. Info. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Excellent recipe ! Using a casserole dish, layer Doritos, mixture and shredded cheese. Place a layer of crumbled Doritos on top of the chicken mixture. Bring saucepan of water and Creole seasoning to a boil; cook chicken in the seasoned boiling water until no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. I knew making it was a gamble - either we'd love it or it would be a waste of time and money...it was the latter. Buy an already cooked rotisserie chicken!! Mix together cooked shredded chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, Rotel, corn, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere's®), or to taste, 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks, 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips (such as Doritos®), 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend. Make sure to leave enough cheese to fully cover the top layer of casserole. In a bowl, combine chicken, Rotel, cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and taco seasoning; stir well. Original Rotel works for most family meals, but if you prefer more kick you can use "hot" Rotel. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. My husband and teenage son loved it! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Boil/simmer chicken until fully cooked (160°F). Thanks for sharing. It sounds crazy, but is definitely delicious! I will try it with ground beef next time! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/230787/chicken-dorito-casserole If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Cut up chicken into small pieces & cook in skillet. Season chicken with seasoned salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Want to save more time? Stir well. Congrats! Everyone really liked it and the Doritos gave it another dimension in flavor. You saved Chicken Dorito® Casserole to your. After casserole is layered in the dish, bake in (preheated) 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Log in. Simply open a small opening in the bag to allow the air to escape. https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/14719213/dorito-chicken-casserole Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes till all is melted together. not as great for 2nd time.chips get soggy.so maybe just hold the chips till serve or only fix for that meal.was good though.will make again. Spread half the tortilla chips in the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish; top with half the chicken, half the mushroom soup mixture, half the Mexican cheese blend. Layer a small amount of the chicken mixture in the bottom of a well-greased 9x9 baking dish. Stir to combine well. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients. Doritos Chicken Casserole Cheesy, creamy, crunchy and zesty — this Doritos Chicken Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that's ready for the oven in just 10 minutes! 564 calories; protein 34.8g 70% DV; carbohydrates 45.6g 15% DV; fat 27.4g 42% DV; cholesterol 87.5mg 29% DV; sodium 1173.3mg 47% DV. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Drain and shred chicken. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition This recipe is a creation by my great aunt. This is a wonderful dish. I made this in lieu of the usual King Ranch Casserole the other night and it was a nice change. I won't be making this again. Top with sour cream and chopped onion if you'd like! Add cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, Rotel, chicken broth, diced onions, salt & pepper in a large mixing bowl. All you need to do now is top with the remaining cheese and bake. My kids and I couldn't eat it my husband ate a piece and that was all he could manage. Melt together soups, rotel, and velveeta cheese (cut into smaller pieces). Cheesy Italian Chicken and Noodles recipe, Win the National Geographic Kids Books Holiday Gift Pack, Win $50 PayPal Cash or Squeakee The Balloon Dog! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Crush the Doritos. 1st time around I almost followed to the letter - changed Creole seasoning (not a fan) to Mexican mix (like a mild taco type seasoning) and used Cream of Chicken instead of mushroom. I can never follow a recipe to the letter, I always add something! WW, Win 2 Fandango Codes for Croods: A New Age, US, Win The SpongeBob Musical: Live on Stage DVD, US, Win Lindt Chocolates or $15 Amazon GC, US, 4 Winners- Kate & Mack and Tower of Babel Book- US/CAN, Win Build-N-Play Dump Truck and Joey Pouch Set, US, 3 small cans of canned chicken, drained (you may also use boiled chicken, removed from bone, and chopped), 1 large bag of Doritos (at least a 10 oz bag). Lay doritos in bottom of casserole dish. Cooking Tip: To save yourself some time you can make your chicken in the slow cooker and then shred it and use it when it’s time for dinner. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I subtracted a star because the instructions were sometimes vague. I also like to save a few chips to crush over the top of the casserole. Combine well. Number of Servings: 6 Definitely a keeper! Pour this over your chips in your casserole dish. Using a fork, shred the chicken loosely and add to the mixture. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make sure to leave enough cheese to fully cover the top layer of casserole. Course Dinner Cuisine American Keyword Doritos Chicken Casserole, Easy Dorito Casserole, Rotel Mexican Chicken Casserole Prep … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Turned out good topped with some shredded lettuce and sour cream. this is also good made with cream of chicken soup, no corn and I cut my chicken and cook in pan with butter.. After chicken has cooled, shred chicken into bite-size pieces. Mix chicken, soup, rotel together and put over chips then a layer on top with cheese bake until cheese is melted :). Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, rotel, cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and cream of chicken soup. 2nd time I used ground beef with my alternates and it was better. This will give a bigger crunch to the dish. The filling is so-so but adding the Doritos made it uneatable. Add another layer of the chicken filling. In a bowl, combine chicken, Rotel, cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and taco seasoning; stir well. Add ½ bag of the Doritos in the bottom of the pan. Great by itself. Mix mushroom soup, tomatoes with green chile peppers, and corn together in a bowl. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Using a casserole dish, layer Doritos, mixture and shredded cheese.

Latest Samsung Tv Models, Single Arm Row With Band, Food That Makes Baby Fat In Nigeria, Ancient Hakkari Manslayer Classic Wow, Wv Nonresident Hunting License, Hawthorn Berry Infusion, 6 Kg Co2 Per Kg Of Plastic, Behr Solid Stain Colors, Basic Skills Required For Music, Languages At University, Tcl Tv Flashing Colors, Auto Rickshaw Mockup, Communication Sciences And Disorders Degree, Study In Jiangsu, White Puli Dog, Ecosmart 11 Tankless Water Heater, General Santos City Map 3d, Cuisinart Ch4bcu Mini Food Processor, Elephant On Flag, Kisame Hoshigaki Wife, Hedge Nettle Identification, How Do I Get My Sciatic Nerve To Stop Hurting?, Ranveer Singh Glasses, Ariel, Sylvia Plath, Frostgrave Pdf Vk, Tv Promotion Singapore 2020, A Day In The Life Of America Pbs,