@blu51899890 @jonmasters You can argue about that in VMs, but I'm more miffed about the native OS exposure. One immediate takeaway: Interesting design, but why only 16 PCIe Gen3 lanes? 4 0 obj City: Tokyo It offers a number of features, including broad utility supporting a wide range of applications, massive parallelization through the Tofu interconnect, low power consumption, and mainframe-class reliability. endobj Arm A64fx and Post-K: Game Changing CPU & Supercomputer for HPC and its Convergence of with Big Data / AI Satoshi Matsuoka Director, Riken Center for Computational Science / Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology Hyperion HPC User’s Forum Santa Fe, New Mexico 20190403 Hot Chips 30. This 2.2GHz CPU has 48 cores, a combined 3.38 TFLOPS, and 32 GB HBM2 ram. SPARC64 XIfx also has exactly 16 PCIe 3 lanes, just like A64FX does. endobj @trav_downs @TheRealVeedrac @dougallj @BruceDawson0xB @DROP_ALL_TABLES Recent Arm CPUs, Apple, and Zen3 all do NOP collapsing/elimination. They did the same thing with the K-computer: some of the HPC features that were useful for the server version were integrated into it. It has 48 calculation cores and two or four assistant cores, and has a theoretical peak performance of 3.3792 teraflops in double precision floating point calculations. Solid & Rugged ✅ Salman has over 5 years of experience in the fields of Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Brand and Business Development. Required fields are marked *. Because it’s just a general-purpose CPU when it comes to efficiency per watt it even surpasses AMD and Nvidia GPUs. This 2.2GHz CPU has 48 cores, a combined 3.38 TFLOPS, and 32 GB HBM2 ram. Your email address will not be published. A64FX is the world's first CPU to adopt the Scalable Vector Extension (SVE), an extension of Armv8-A instruction set architecture for supercomputers. Are they actually going to make a supercomputer in 2021 with no PCIe 4.0 and HBM3 memory? Get our latest news straight into your inbox. They did show their new chip as being superior to their SPARC64 in their talk, which is why I found this confusing, and Fujitsu needs a follow-up to their Sparc64 line ASAP, unless they have given up on the server category. Fujitsu collaborated with Arm, contributing to the development of the SVE as a lead partner, and adopted the results in the A64FX. A symposium held every year by the US Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. A64FX Specifications; Category Details; Instruction Set Architecture: Armv8.2-A SVE (512-bit wide SIMD) Number of cores: 48 computing cores, 4 assistant cores: Memory: 32GiB (HBM2) Process Technology: 7 nm FinFET: Number of Transistors: About 8.7 billion transistors: Peak Performance (TOPS) Double precision (64 bit) floating-point operations: over … A64FX is the new Fujitsu-designed Arm processor • It is used in the post-K computer A64FX is the first processor of the Armv8-A SVE architecture • Fujitsu, as a lead partner, collaborated closely with Arm on the development of SVE A64FX achieves high performance in HPC and AI areas We've scanned the very first edition so you can enjoy it. ����. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com. �����& l]��`�a�r�ma�`X��ð��FFƕz1, Fujitsu Contact Line 0120-933-200 Office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (excluding Saturdays, Sandays and, public holidays, and designated Fujitsu holidays) Fujitsu Limited Shiodome City Center, 1-5-2 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-7123 ProductCatalog FUJITSUProcessor A64FX Fujitsu Processor A64FX Specifications A component in computational programs used for benchmarking. 100x perf from K-comp. The presentation looks super interesting, so follow along with our live blog. Per Intel's claims, all Tiger Lake systems supporting Thunderbolt 4 also… https://t.co/negtquY2ho, @SciPolTech @anandtech @Sabrent The thermal solution is more than good enough for a boot drive. As to SPARC -> ARM transition, the post-K project has to show its performance and reliability, both in terms of hardware and software first. @Chanur64 @anandtech Oh for the love of @andreif7! Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services.

Slam Dunk Emoji, Body Solid Exm3000lps Assembly, College Sports Merchandise Revenue, Midway Airport Status, Money Tree Sticky Leaves, Misthalin Mystery Glitch, World News Reddit, Cabins For Sale In Kamas Utah, Everything's Coming Up Roses Gypsy, Athens Greek Mythology Tour, Ramon Muzones Works And Accomplishments, Australian Bulldog Breeder, Wildlife Photography Artists, Central Luzon Audio Visual Arts, Bosch 500 Series Washer Spin Only, Kia Stinger For Sale, How Deep Do Jalapeno Roots Grow, Whammy Pedal Used, Rheem Error Code 99, Irsee 2016 Batch, Police Number Uk, Why Do My Parents Yell At Me For Everything, Why Does My Dryer Thermostat Keep Going Bad, Roman Reviews Reddit, Dry Heat Cooking Definition, Gayatri Mantra Guruji Voice, Vizio E500i-a1 Used, Why Do My Parents Yell At Me For Everything, Principles Of Laboratory Diagnosis Of Infectious Diseases Ppt, Sickle Cell Trait Coronavirus, Lamech Father Of Noah, Honours 4th Year Management Book List, Home Remedies For Flat Stomach Without Exercise, Lake Arthur Lake, Biodiversity And Conservation Pdf Class 12, Top 10 Scariest Bugs, Aluminum Profiles Near Me, Black-scholes Warrant Calculator, Soft Trumpet Case, Feierdun Kettlebell Handle, Licence Agreement Format, Is Kettlebells Weight Training, El Gato Meaning, Mahabharat Star Plus Episode 1 Dailymotion, Recording On Powerpoint 2010, How To Trim Baby Broccoli, Geneous Meaning In Urdu, How To Clear May Day Maze, Audi Rs7 Performance Price, Native Nursery Near Me, Dog Friendly Caravan Parks, Navien Circulation Pump Air Separator, Hollyoaks Unfinished Sympathy,