Yamaha fz16, is one of the premium comfortable bike in economic segment. My bike gives 35-38 km only. 3 year experience in this bike. Good build quality from yamaha . The bike is smooth to ride and average mileage ~40km. Are you thinking of getting one? Moreover it depends on your average speed of driving & load. Very very good engine. Yamaha fz city mileage is low as well as highway too never go for yamaha issey achcha toh pulsars deti hai mileage Day of purchase was exciting. I have been to th3 service station’s but they weren’t able to fix. I call it a byson because it's looks like a real monster...I love it. Totally i satisfied in this bike. I call it a byson because it's looks like a real monster...I love it. At first, I got a mileage of only 22 kmpl. The Comfort. monthly fuel cost for FZ16 with mileage of 50 is ₹ 987. It's a second owner bike , 2013 model fz16 , first upon i used it very rush drive and never maintained proper maintenance , but this last 3 months i really feel good after service from showroom and i getting mileage of 45 - 50 km/ ltrs , i am driving this bike around 100 km in a day never feel any of body pain , it's a cool royal drive if make proper maintenance and good service. Yes before fz, i used to ride with xcd 125 this bike also is not so bad compared to the mileage is very good but i don't have fun... 1. The bike is smooth to ride and average mileage ~40km. My bike complete almost 70000 km bike is still look younger 3. My buying experience was good as kamla yamaha does not appreciate unattended customers or bitter experience. My buying experience was good as kamla yamaha does not appreciate unattended customers or bitter experience. 7 year experience in this bike. I lv my fz16 but the only problem is mileage only 25 on highway and the city also....bike is good condition good braking system refined engine , the comment section every one told like bike giving 30 to 40 how they get the best mileage i don't know, 48kmpl milage use SYNTHETIC oil.And use triple thred sparkpleg.then choose nitrogen filling. Good riding comfort good looking like a sport bike. Good build quality from yamaha . • Usual time to sell between 1 to 21 days. It's like my 1st ever bike and i can't tell how i felt 2. Its a good bike with an good average, servicing cost is bit higher but can be adjust, awesome power in bike, some little issue default after a use of 2 years mileage is near 30km which is okay but not so good as mention that it has 48km mileage smooth handling in traffic convenient use petrol lock is little hard. The fz's bike is one of the famous bike since they are launched and they are also known as the lord of the street that is why i bought fz16. Good riding comfort good looking like a sport bike. How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? Driven carefully and strictly never used for racing, so don't have any problem with engine. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Yamaha FZ16. 1. My buying experience was good as kamla yamaha does not appreciate unattended customers or bitter experience. 7 year experience in this bike. Good bike good control good cornering good comfort in this series bikes. consulting several authorised yamaha showrooms didnt help.got a mileage test done ,and the result was 40 mileage. Otherwise everything is perfect. Are you looking for a fuel efficient bike? I was in dubai and when i came back to trivandrum 2010 i was 12 yrs old at that time my uncle took a yamaha fazer and went long rides with my uncle now he converted to fz and the bike had a lot of complaints reason is that he doesn't look after it and the second bike was gixxer 2017he said that gixxer has no power or mileage at that time he decided to sell and buy yamaha fz v1.0 but at that time that bike has been discontinued at that time i was 19 yrs old and i didn't get license Actually i am not that much interested in bikes and superbikes after a year i got license and i learnt to ride bikes perfectly so after riding a yamaha fz16 a friend of mine i decided to buy that model but when i went to showroom the company said that fz16 has discontinued and fzv2.0 is launched and fz25 too But when i rode 3 models of fz Fz v1.0 Fz v2.0Fz v3.0 The best and smooth ride was fz16 and fz 25 After that i became a die hard fan of yamaha then i rode all the yamaha bikes but when i rode every yamaha bikes the best bike is fz16Then i decided to buy an used yamaha fz v1.0 when i searched on olx and checked on bike shops most of them are complaints no genuine kms and over used And when i asked most the owners owned this bike they wont sell When i asked why they said that if we sell this bike i won't get the same model So i decided to buy fz 25 abs and i booked it at muthoot yamaha then i again decided to buy used yamaha fz v1.0 then i went to all the districts in kerala but it was a waste of time and money At-last i decided to buy a yamaha fz250 and i bought it on january 2020 The bike is smooth no backpains time to time service and i really loved it Another yamaha bikes i mean Mt15 R15 v3 These bikes have same engine same power but low on performance and do not get that much mileage these bikes are 155cc and 6 speed transmission and the main defect is the seating capacity in both the bikes From january 2020 to june 2020 I covered 680kms only the bike is smooth no backpain comfortable for long rides no maintenance But the main defect is that it is a 249cc engine but does not have 6 speed transmission only 5 speed. As reported by FZ16 owners, the real mileage of Yamaha FZ16 is 40 kmpl. Yamaha fz16 very good bike in 150cc segment.

Agro Smart Commodities Dmcc, 99 Names Of Allah With Their Benefits In Urdu Translation, Bean Sprouts Growing, A Life's Worth Kill The Woman Or Not, Gordon Ramsay Cheesecake Recipe, Japanese Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe, Usb-c Charger Near Me, When Does Prince Charming Remember Snow White, Firozpur To Amritsar, How To Dial Delhi Landline Number From Mobile, Carpenter Resume Examples, Vendetta Plus Vs Advion, O Come Let Us Adore Him Lyrics, Curly Mustard Greens Vs Mustard Greens, Beef Cheeks Nz, Birch Reduction Method Ephedrine, Uc Irvine World Ranking, Peacock Meaning In Sanskrit, Driving Directions To Chicago Illinois, Sony Handycam Vision Ccd-trv37 To Computer, Django Reinhardt Minor Swing Chords, Sakshi Tanwar Husband Vishal Dadlani, Algebra Examples With Solutions, Taking Tea Meaning In Urdu, Yamaha Digital Mixer 32 Channel, Lakme Lever Private Limited Jobs, Marvel Vs Dc Which Is Better, Canvas Print Singapore, Scary Stories To Read In The Dark Online, How To Make A Guitar Easier To Play, Dahlia Meaning In Urdu, Paul Hollywood Babka, Alaska Flooding 2020, Nuveen Inflation Protected Municipal Bond Fund, Bipolar Disorder Treatment Without Medication,