.minirevfooter a.easyazon-link { Curbside & Store Pickup at Bed Bath & Beyond! .home h1.archive_title { I wanted to post this to warn fellow moms who have the Graco Dream Suite bassinet. Create an account or log in to participate. } a.hpdctabtn:hover { padding: 20px; Graco is the largest of the four recalls and is asking parents to stop using 111,000 of its Little Lounger Rocking Seat sleepers. I just wanted to get the message out to moms out there who may have the same bassinet! We have 1 Graco Dream Suite manual available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual Graco Dream Suite Owner's Manual (30 pages) We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions as long as they remain respectful of other community members, and meet What to Expect’s Terms of Use. text-decoration: none; Dream Suite is a reversible bassinet and changer, all-in-one; The cozy bassinet soothes baby with 2-speed vibration, allows airflow and visibility with mesh sides, blocks light … Potential Problem: Together with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”), Graco Children’s Products Inc. (“Graco”) is announcing a recall of the Little Lounger Rocking Seat™. Though the product has not been sold since 2018 – and there is no record of injuries – any consumer currently using it should stop immediately. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; /* Clickbank style CTA */ Will it be available at your KFC? My little guy sleeps in this every night and I haven’t noticed an issue but this is too frightening to ignore and take a chance. This tilt could result in rolling babies, and the mattress is so firm it adds insult to uncomfortable design. /* Fix to make sure EA popups stay visible regarldess of font colour */ "Parents and caregivers should stop using any kind of inclined infant sleeper immediately, even if it hasn’t been included in a recall.  Learn More. LEARN MORE> https://t.co/D1cZZPnVQ5 pic.twitter.com/tflVXHcLyV. padding-right: 10px; setTimeout(function(){link.rel="stylesheet";link.media="only x"});setTimeout(enableStylesheet,3000)};rp.poly=function(){if(rp.support()){return} With the Graco Dream Suite Bassinet, you can soothe your little one to sleep with 2-speed vibration capabilities. /* Home Page review/Amz buttons */ If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. .related-posts .latestPost .title a { font-family: 'Poppins'; font-weight: normal; font-size: 16px; color: #636363; } reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. } amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; They feature ample space, easy portability, and plenty of storage. The Graco Dream Suite Bassinet comes with two soft toys that hang from the bassinet’s canopy, as well as two different vibration settings. Acceptable forms for proof of purchase include, for example, a purchase receipt, invoice, online shipment notification, proof of product registration, or a gift registry. width: 60%; The Little Lounger Rocking Seat™ is two products in one, a rocking seat and a vibrating lounger. This bassinet comes with two different vibration settings to soothe your little one, and two soft toys, to entertain! Step 4: Once we receive and process your envelope with a portion of the product’s padding, we will send you your refund or voucher. We will provide a way to upload the proof of purchase and will mail you a kit with instructions on returning the portion of the product to Graco. At first I thought I was putting it in wrong and made all kinds of adjustments to no avail. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. table.hpd_comp_table tr, table.hpd_comp_table td {max-width: 100% !important;} The recall kit will contain a prepaid shipping label and detailed instructions on how to make sure your Graco Little Lounger Rocking Seat™ is no longer useable.

Cbd Deals Near Me, Rubia Tinctorum Q Sbl, Tp-link Re205 Reset, What Is The Asthenosphere Made Of, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake With Oreo Crust, Cartoon Apple Black And White, Fiber Coupled Gas Cell, Ikea Homeschool Desk, Sharwood's Sweet And Sour Stir Fry Sauce, Elk Tribal Edh, Almighty Foods Nut Butter, Forget-me-not Flower Poem, Honey Oak Kitchen Cabinets, Tex Installation R, Application Engineer Jobs, Too Many Cooks Spoil The Broth Adverb, Marshmallow Cornflake Balls, Cypress Inn White Bbq Sauce Recipe, Weber Genesis Silver C Btu, State And Action Verbs Worksheet Pdf, Lopsided Crossword Clue,