I cannot understand why such things happen. Bobbi Collins, (86) At our Jewish Religious School we learned and studied with excitement about Ilan through our news magazine Ba Ba Ganews and Current events magazine. Dawn Tiffin, February 2, 2003 12:00 AM, My heart is torn although I never met Ilan, Dear Ramon Family, February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. I even heard Ilan talk directly to Houston when I entered the site of Nasa (it was the 10th or 11th day). May you find comfort in His love and Angels that surround you in this grieving time. PHOTO RELEASE May 17, 2019. We are so, so sorry he is gone. (166) As devestating as this is, Ilan has opened another door for Israel, to allow others to pass through to achieve great things for our country. Ilene S. Raubvogel & Family (314) I'm also proud of his family. He has brought elation and sadness to the Jews and we will never forget him. It was a beautiful day. Heartfelt sympathy, the cream, of humanitylost. He was a hero in many ways and I'm sure his memory will always be a blessing for you. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. He is a true hero. May God bless you and protect you all. Our hearts go out to Ilan Ramon's family and to all of Klal Yisrael. February 2, 2003 12:00 AM, Upon the loss of our American Astronauts and your son and Israel's son Ilan Ramon, I wept and prayed and lifted up Ilan Ramon's family,friends and the nation of Israel in prayer. Marlene Selle, The Jewish people from around the world share your sorrow and mourning and are with you in this tragic moment and in the years to come we will never forget Ilan and you. Lynda Greathouse, Rox, I had been reading of Ilan for weeks- Israel has a very special place in my heart and I was so proud. (343) To Ilan's family: May your memories, and the knowledge of all Ilan gave to the world, bring you strength. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. Walter Brown, February 2, 2003 12:00 AM, My family and I are truly shaken by this tragic event. That he didn't die in vain. Anonymous, As a pilot in the Israeli air force, he was a war hero who bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981, as well as fighting in the Yom Kippur and Lebanon Wars. We are so devastated beyond description of the tragic catastrophe of our fallen hero's. Thank you for sharing your beloved Ilan Ramon with the world for a short period of time - he made the world a better place, he united us, he brought us hope, he lived our dreams. I have seen my poetry published and wanted to share a small part with all of us who grieve for the seven. It's so sad that he died. (200) This tragedy has indeed bonded together Israel and the United States of America. He has all the answers now. I sit here tonight, so far away, having comforted my son, and ached myself...for him, for the world and for you--because I think this--If he could mean this much to us, there could not possibly be a measure large enough to figure what if must have meant to his family --especially his own children. Gretchen Orr, He seemed to represent so much of the good in being Jewish. I also pray that they will turn from their condemnation of the Jewish people and allow you to LIVE. After reading Dina's story about Ilan, I was moved by the merit to Klal Yisrael that he made. Anonymous, Began to over flood our cabin singeing our minds. Ushering in light. February 5, 2003 12:00 AM. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. machi blau, May their greiving friends and family find peace in Hashem. Please remember how valiant all the astronauts were and that they were fulfilling many dreams for you and for themselves and for our countries. Our admiration grew as we watched him in space. February 2, 2003 12:00 AM. He was loved by the world and his loss is felt by the world. Luana, We jews from Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil really regreted Allan's death. Ilan Ramon's family, We mourn with you now and forever, and we grieve for you and the children who were the foundation that allowed Ramon to do such magnificent deeds to "improve this world." There is a special place in my heart for all of you. When the news came over the radio that there was no response from the shuttle yesterday morning, my heart stopped still. I want to say that our hope is in the Lord who made heaven and earth and that He is mindful of the heart of the one who sought for unity for his people, Israel. May his memory be for a blessing. May the many prayers surround each of you and keep you safe. When he went to space, not only did he bring a Torah Scroll, among other things to space, but he brought wtih him Jewish and Israeli pride - which he gave to us. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM, To the Family of our Ilan Ramon, Even in death, he unites the Jewish people, and allows us a great sense of pride at a time when we feel so vulnerable. How many can inspire their family, nation, religion and people -- simultaneously? (33) Also, we say "yarbeh zechuyoteinu kirimon", Ilan Ramon increased our merits. This was something positive amid all the negative news, for us he was real hero. Tears of blessing sent to you, your sons and daughter. Your dear one did not die in vain, and all men of good will shall revere his memory, which shall inspire others to do brave deeds for the honor of Israel. Barbara Levine, February 2, 2003 12:00 AM, As a Canadian Jew, I and my friends and family mourn he loss of this extraordinary man. (296) April 21, 2000, (373) I later learned what it was. We have even attuned ourselves to hearing the nuances of seriousness in the voice of the radio announcer as he or she introduces the hourly news so that we can steel ourselves against receiving the inevitable tragic information. He could have gone as just an Israeli; he would have still been a hero. I work part time at a residence for Jewish adults with mental illness. (209) Thank you. I appreciate how he was representing Jews everywhere. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, and I hope they derive some comfort from knowing they are not alone in their grief. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Artist_of_the_Philippines, 1973 Carlos V. Francisco - painting and murals, 1999 Jeremias Elizalde Navarro - painting, 2009 Federico Aguilar Alcuaz - painting, sculpture and mixed media, 2009 Carlo J. Caparas - graphic novels **. May God bless his soul and help his family in these tragic moments, (290) Heartfelt condolences. Dear Family Ramon these things express for us how we saw Ilan, and from wich we hope they will be a guideline for you to continue. The simple faith and love of children sending their heart to you and yours. Since yesterday, when the tragedy happened, I felt choked and in mourning. February 2, 2003 12:00 AM. His interaction with his peers, his general "mentchlachkeit" toward others was apparant. ilan will always be remembered...be well. February 2, 2003 12:00 AM. Please give Ilan Ramon's family and friends our deepest, most heartfelt, sympthies, We cannot grieve as you do, but we do grieve with you. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. I agonize to think of the fear and horror they must have experienced, but then again maybe God was merciful.. However Ilan in this short time most probably fulfilled his mission on this world through his great Kiddush Hashem and therefore his time came to depart. kenneth l wolf, Michael Weinberg, MD, Find similar Filipino projects at the master project page, Families of the Philippines. We will see him again..Neal Rudin, (278) Jim Hampton, How sad an occasion upon which to fly it. February 4, 2003 12:00 AM. There is profound connection between the sadness and the praise. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM. Lisa Wagoner, I am grateful for what Ilan gave our family, right here in the thick Oregon forest, in this little house full of love and sorrow. This tragedy should make us all understand our vulnerability, and our need for peace. Our hearts ache. Our hearts are filled with sorrow at your great loss. February 4, 2003 12:00 AM. Life is a promise ... fulfill it To my children your son is a hero. I send my love and prayers to THe Ramon family. February 3, 2003 12:00 AM, May Ilan's memory be a blessing for all of us. February 2, 2003 12:00 AM. (302) February 2, 2003 12:00 AM. May HaShem comfort the Ramon family with the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem as we all fly our flags at half-staff. The whole Jewish nation, Israel and the Diaspora feels the pain of this great loss.

Baroque Guitar Plans Pdf, From The Diary Of Virginia Woolf Text, Being A Disabled Parent, Heck Reaction Mechanism Pdf, Apex Deluxe Pill Splitter, Starchild Vr Release Date, Jones Sisters Bbq Sauce Secret Ingredient Reddit, Purefoods Sisig Recipe, Samsung Sm-j337a Specs, Industrial Engineering Terms, How Did Kirstie Die In Glitch, Dairypure 2% Reduced Fat Milk, How To Get Venetian Falchion In Ac Brotherhood, Best Argan Oil For Face, Hawaiian Chicken Pizza Hut Review, Wyder's Cider Location, Tyson Frozen Honey Bbq Chicken Wings In Air Fryer, Resin Tray Mold, Markovnikov Addition Of Water, Malayalam Bible Study Audio, Lemon Poppy Seed Scones Recipe, Kosher Cannoli Shells, Northern French Desserts, Screeching Meaning In Bengali, Coolest Affordable Places To Live, I Want To Go Meaning In Telugu, Celestials Vs Galactus,