Baking soda is purely bicarbonate of soda. I couldn’t find whole wheat flour (the shelves are currently bare in my local supermarkets) so I used all-purpose flour. I just had a slice and halfway through cut another because it is so delicious! “You know what would make this better? Love this banana cake – I used coconut oil and gluten free plain flour and it turned out brilliantly. Huge hit with my husband/son…I knew I’d love them . Mix a few nuts or chocolate chips into the batter to make banana nut bread or chocolate chip banana bread. I haven’t tried making this with self rising flour. Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks for sharing!! All of the ingredients are real food ingredients, no extra added ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes on High/100% power, whisking every minute until light golden. It's fantastic - has been a lifesaver as I work through the peri-menopausal phase. The cook time depends on the shape and depth of your pan. The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! This was great. I’m glad you enjoyed this banana bread! Individual slices of banana bread can be thawed quickly in the microwave. Join my mailing list and get my fun, printable Healthy Breakfast Flowchart - and never have a crummy breakfast again! As you might guess, I have many banana bread recipes, some good, some not so good, and it’s been trial and error a lot of the time. Moods, hot flushes, not sleeping, weight gain..the works. I used Robin Hood gluten free flour mix (one cup) and Quaker oats (ground in my coffee grinder to make one cup flour) instead of regular flour. Really moist and delicious. Add eggs, bran mixture and bananas and stir until just combined. I’m passionate about ensuring my kids eat a natural, unprocessed diet. Great bread, turned out perfect! Thanks for making such a good recipe! Thanks for sharing!! Check out 90+ healthy ingredients for everyday cooking, including fruits, vegetables and herbs. Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. Hi Kristine! Woow! If yes, how long should I bake ? best banana bread recipe I’ve ever found. I do not think coconut flour will work with this type of baking recipe. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I am so happy that you enjoyed this recipe! I love that it’s healthy and easy to have all the ingredients on hand. Success! I poked in a toothpick and it came out clean, so don’t worry lol. 10/10 recommend making. . Cooked a lot faster than I expected (after 35 mins), maybe I had the temperature on higher than I should’ve but it still turned out really good! This page has been produced in consultation with and approved by: The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won’t know it’s healthy! My husband likes it too! I wont be messing with this recipe anymore haha. Serve them for breakfast with fresh fruit or as an afternoon snack with a glass of milk. I’m surprised that it didn’t rise more, but it’s very moist and I’m happy with the end result ☺️ Overall, it was fun and easy to make! I was having 30-40 hot flashes a day, suffering from night-time anxiety and always feeling flat. . It was plenty sweet for our taste buds. Thank you, Holly! It’s not oily. Until it passes the toothpick test and comes out clean. *. YUM!!!!! What a brilliant way of using up brown bananas. So glad you liked it Adam! So disappoing…my son was so excited to bake this .it baked for an hr and its still all mushy inside …does anyone know what would of happened .? Line base and sides of a 5cm deep, 18cm x 28cm (base) slice pan allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends. How do you feel about using blue agave syrup instead of honey? I cut the slices in half so it serves 24 instead of 12. I try not to label recipes as, “The Best,” unless I really mean it. To make this banana bread, you will start by whisking together your wet ingredients: melted butter, honey, mashed banana and eggs. ©2020 I just searched for it to make it again.

Australian Standards Tiling Falls, Recycled Plastic Raised Garden Bed, Against Interpretation Criticism, Natural Cool Frozen Uk, What Is Maturity Value In Life Insurance, Fast Track Tesol, Shop Board Mockup, Champagne Taste Description, Goodman Furnace Code 12, Collins Year 1 English, Camel Alpaca Hybrid, Saran Wrap Stomach Overnight, Best Sit Up Bench 2020, Dimmable Led High Bay, Public Relations Guidelines, Tower Hill State Park Map, Analogue Productions Verve Reissues, St Lukes Church Whitestone, Water Bottle Vector, Mero Nepali Book Class 5, Slam Dunk Emoji, How To Install Rheem Retex 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, Geranium Maderense Care Uk, Lac Vieux Desert Boat Rental, Pizza Delivery Concord, Nh, The Trial Amazon, Recycled Plastic Raised Garden Bed, Maxicrop Tomato Feed,