2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Kanada am 20. After just a few of these treatments after each hand wash the pan becomes more and more stick resistant. -Its generous capacity allows you to easily cook for a crowd, slow cook foods, and more. Already purchased your product? Electrode, Comp-1e75aa72-ee28-43f4-bc3b-761a4d2e131f, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2608b9b6-007-175ff660a66b51, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:34:39 GMT. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Now, Let’s Eat!! Not so with this pan. September 2020. View cart for details. I also ordered the cover handles to help with moving the pot when hot. Deep Skillet Chicken Fryer Cook w/ Iron Cover Lid Handle, 5 Quart 12 Dia. Subject to credit approval. Big no no. Electrode, Comp-4a4b5167-030c-458c-ad0b-f07ee51e2188, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8126f256-007-175ff5efc686da, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:26:56 GMT, -Cast iron cover features self-basting tip, Blue Diamond Ceramic Non-Stick Skillet, 10". Other offers may also be available. Learn more about our Returns Policy. View cart for details. The lid also fits the Lodge 12 inch skillet. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. I hope this helps. (I didn't know that and being my very first cast iron purchase, I'm still learning.). Perfect for simmering and cooking. A quick sprits of Pam on the inside of the pan and lid the wipe it all over with paper towels including the outside and your ready to store it for next time. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Der sorgfältige Umgang mit Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig. A little water to rinse it out, use soap if you must. frying pan with lid is so versatile. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. View our holiday gift guide. I do not know why, but the oil easily went to 350. Pre-seasoned Skillet, Fryer, Dutch Oven, Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet Set 10 in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Lodge Lodge L10CF3 Deep Cast Iron Skillet, 5-Quart placed 4th … and we have not verified it. Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. The 5 quart is a heavy pot. Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge … Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 0 Bewertungen aus Deutschland vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. Just a nice light, even coat. This is a great skillet, I can fry about 5 lbs of potatoes and onions at a time. It arrived yesterday with 1-day delivery from Amazon. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I started cooking right away after a quick hand wash and coating of Pam applied to the inside surfaces then wipe that down and transfer the residual oils to the outside surfaces. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Had the pot for less than a year. I am sure over time the pan would have smoothed out with use but I decided to get my husband to smooth it out. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love cooking in iron skillets. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2018. Discover Recipes Stories Cleaning and Care Need cooking inspiration? I'm waiting to here back from lodge. Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, Fryer, Dutch, Lodge L10SK Cast Iron Skillet Pre-seasoned 12in Pan, Lodge L5SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron 8-Inch Skillet, Lodge L10SK3 Pre-Seasoned Skillet, 12-Inch, Lodge L8SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25-inch, Bruntmor Cast Iron Dutch Oven Deep Fryer Pan Multi Cooker and Skillet Set 3 Qt, Le Creuset Cassadou 27 Flame Vintage Cast Iron deep skillet Double Spout w/ lid, Pre-Seasoned 2 In 1 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven Set 10 inch Skillet Lid 5 Quart, Set of 8 Green Tulip Enamel Cast Iron Skillet Dutch Oven Pot Made in Holland, 12 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven Pre-Seasoned Kitchen Cookware Cooking Pot with Lid, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). This. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Deep Skillet Chicken Fryer Cook with Cast Iron Cover Lid, Lodge 5 Quart 12 Dia. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The skillet dimensions are 16.56” x 10.5” x 3.06” and with cover on its 16.56” x 10.5” x 4.94”. I used the chicken fryer this weekend to cook up cabbage and make a simple boiled dinner and it worked out great. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We've made returning items as easy as possible. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Love the depth on this pan! Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. It cracked all the way through while cooking a steak, leaking hot oil all over the place. I purchased this 5Qt. It is actually 3 litres, somewhat larger than 3 quarts, but as it still has the 10 1/4" diameter top, and about 8" diameter bottom, I suppose it is a bit deeper, which is great. In der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel, die zwischen dem 1. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2019. I wanted a 12 inch skillet to start with, but with the deeper side, it's so much easier to stir fry, grease and food don't fly everywhere on my counter! -5 Quart Covered Deep Skillet with Cast Iron Cover:-This 5 Quart Covered Deep Skillet with Cast Iron Cover has added depth that makes it great for baking bread, slow roasting foods, and so much more. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Cover fits tight and all the little teeth underneath allow the moisture to run off and stay in the food. The skillet has attractive lines with the sloped handle and I wanted to cook in it right away! Honestly. Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Lid. With an extra inch of depth added to the traditional 12 Inch Skillet, the versatile Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet can do it all! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Electrode, Comp-0a5cb238-4c0d-48aa-910c-ca6e44f39444, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a69d1ea6-007-175ff5d5359b5a, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:25:07 GMT, Electrode, Comp-75bb229b-a373-4943-9f45-4d6946d5ab06, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-5c7c2506-007-175ff6c4eff282, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:41:29 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I knew when I ordered this it wasnt going to cook as good as my old wagner skillets but I needed something bigger. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time.

Organicville Island Teriyaki Sauce, Algebra Book Pdf, 2 Corinthians 5:17 Message, Sandeep Reddy Cfo Six Flags, New Delhi Railway Station Pin Code, Microwave Old Tea, Phenylammonium Chloride Sds, Skateboard Shop Schweiz, Picric Acid Test, Ios Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide 7th Edition Ebook, Hebrew 4:12 Niv, Dolan Springs Weather, Citrus Meaning In Tamil, Wow Skinning Enchant, Tim Mcgraw Funeral Songs, Ice Cream Sundae Svg, Bhaja Masala Bong Mom, Isopropyl Alcohol Chemical Formula, You've Got Mail Meme, Shakedown: Hawaii Wii Wbfs, Ice Cream Push Cart For Sale Craigslist, What Are The 7 Types Of Adverbs, Importance Of E-learning In Organizations, What Is Full Coverage Health Insurance, Chicken Stuffed Shells, Crème Brûlée Vs Flan, Mo' Bettahs Salt Lake, Smirnoff Green Apple Price In Hyderabad, Chemical Formula Of Cobalt Blue,