This company is established in 1945 as a steel trading company. We do not outsource or pass any orders to other battery shops or third party retailers,we have our own showrooms &delivery team. KTM RC 390 2; KTM RC 200 2; KTM 390 Duke 2; KTM 250 Duke 2; KTM 200 Duke 2; Car Battery 22. Average It has four colors available which are Orange Rush, Monarch Black, Bolt White, and Regal Red. Same day delivery available for orders placed till 2.00 PM. Perfect Competitive pricing and genuine exide battery dealer. was a pleasure interacting with Mr. Viswa in this connection. Customer Support No. Disclaimer: Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the batterybhai.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. It can deliver a good acceleration rate and the engine is mated with a CVT automatic gearbox for better transmission. Battery: 12 V, 4 Ah: Clock Low Fuel Indicator ... Mahindra Gusto 125 is one of the best selling commuter scooters from the Indian brand Mahindra. Underbone Steel Type Tubular chassis is used in this scooter. Login; Dealer … Mahindra Gusto 125 Two Wheeler Battery Sale. The demand for scooter is increasing day by day. How to choose the right battery for your car/bike. Mahindra Gusto is an elegantly-designed 110cc scooter, which in combination with technical offerings sits at the top of the table. But it would give more mileage on the highway of 55 km/L. Mileage: This version of Mahindra Gusto 125 has a handsome average mileage close to 50 km/L. BikePriceBD is one of the leading websites in Bangladesh in the motorcycle genre. Mechanically, the Mahindra Gusto 125 uses a 124.6cc M-TEC engine with MCDi technology that now produces 8.5bhp of power at 7000rpm and 10Nm of torque at 5500rpm. Great service. It will provide good balance and comfort. Your email address will not be published. Rate… In this segment it can be compared to Honda Activa 3G and TVS Jupiter. Excellent response. I was really impressed with the service provided by Universal Batteries. The person Arun. This scooter has a standard height of 1,188 mm, Width 711 mm and Length 1,825 mm. I really appreciate the support provided and I would definitely recommend them for all your car/bike battery needs. Mahindra Gusto is an attractive, performance oriented and feature rich automatic scooter placed in the important 110cc segment. It also provides excellent mileage in city ride. Sale. Very prompt and professional. Your, prompt response was a life saver as I was stranded with a dead battery and could not move my car. It offers high cranking power and a warranty of 36 months. Mahindra Gusto VX Battery. Without Old Battery 1,570 (Prices are inclusive of all taxes) Compare View Detail. Now they are producing motorcycles and scooters. Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2019 DeshiBiker.com All Rights Reserved, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, M-TEC Engine. Mahindra Gusto Parts Authorised Dealer Price Extra GST 28% Total Price; Side View Mirror: 280: 78: 358: Side Panel Set: 2892: 809: 3701: Rider Foot Rest: 1622: 454: 2076: Pillion Foot Rest / Holder Your email address will not be published. Very pleased by the professionalism. They delivered battery in hour and registered it for warranty. Design & looks:  Gusto 125 looks familiar to the previous 110 version, barring the dual-tone paint and some sticking. Cart 0. price will vary every 15 min by this dealer !!! Amaron ABR-PR-APBTZ7L (6 Ah) PRICE: 1,777 20% OFF. VOLVO 2. Though Mahindra is not available widely in Bangladesh, that’s why their spare parts are not available across Bangladesh. Asked seller to replace the battery.... waiting for replacement, I enquired at many places for IT500 battery including the shop from where I took it several years back. Without old Battery: Rs. We do not outsource or pass any orders to other battery shops or third party retailers,we have our own showrooms &delivery team. Very much satisfied with their quick response and promt services! These scooters look, design and color variation are just amazing. Required fields are marked *, Your Rating Engine performance: This two-wheeler scooter has a 124.6 cc new generation displacement, four-stroke, air-cooled, MCDi- technology engine that will bump up the performance and can deliver 8.5 bhp @ 7000 rpm maximum power and 10 Nm @ 5500 rpm maximum torque. no 1 fraud mr.vishva..who keep cheating customer by charging 2.5% and keeps changing statement like drunken person!!! Sale. Mahindra Gusto Engine Specifications and Transmission. Quick, prompt and good customer service.Best wishes. I purchased a car battery from Universal Batteries Bangalore. This scooter has large storage under the seat. Mahindra Gusto Vx Batteries. The market price of Mahindra Gusto 125 is BDT 1,46,500 according to the latest update. It also provides excellent mileage in city ride. Regards, Here’s how you can pick the right battery for your vehicle, Read this to know when your car would need a new battery, Use these tips to take care of your vehicle’s battery, Read about the top brands of tyres available in India, I want to buy a battery for my 5yrs old Maruti wagon car (Petrol) Pl advise. : 022 5069 9090 I Email : customercare@m2all.com I Mon to Sat 9am to 8pm & Sun 9am to 6pm . Highly professional team and always there to help. Very prompt and customer friendly. Mahindra Two Wheeler LTD is one of the leading motorcycle brands in India. You can start with Hella FF36 battery. Want to Order or Have any Query? Hi, Very quick and prompt delivery and service of car battery within 2 hours by the dealer M/s.Universal Batteries. These trademark holders are not affiliated with BatteryBhai, or our website. Sold Out. Hassle free installation and streamline registration. But a couple of years later in 1947, they started to manufacture a vehicle. Instrument Panel & Features: The instrument panel of Mahindra Gusto 125 is fully analog. © 2020 | BikePriceBD.com All Rights Reserved. Very happy and satisfied with the customer service.It. Gusto houses a 109.6cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, M-TEC engine developing 8.0bhp at 7500rpm along with 9Nm at 5500rpm, the engine comes mated to a CVT.

Best Tea With Breakfast, North Myrtle Beach Zip Code, Stevens' Funeral Home Obits Lake Charles, La, Houses For Sale 19116, Gipuzkoa Zip Code, Tvs Wego Specifications, Pomegranate Nutrition Facts Usda, Discrete Mathematics And Its Applications Ebay, Profit Split Record Deal, Seafood Stuffed Shells With Ricotta Cheese, How Did Abraham Respond To God's Instructions, Best Strawberry Desserts Recipes, Stur Liquid Water Enhancer How Much To Use, Dole Juice Logo, How To Cook Trader Joe's Tamales, Beef Massaman Curry, Propylene Boiling Point Vs Pressure, Hula Hawaiian Bbq Menu, Algae Plant Meaning In Urdu, Marketing Intelligence: Definition, Vet Techs Are Not Nurses, Desiccated Coconut Aisle, Has Globalization Gone Too Far--or Not Far Enough, Identifying Simple, Compound-complex And Compound-complex Sentences Worksheet, Anglican Churches Adelaide Hills, Omega Strike Walkthrough, Roasted Bananas And Chocolate, Romans 5:8 Nlt, Sejoy Infrared Forehead Thermometer Owner's Manual, California Chicken Pizza Recipe,