it looks good… In bringing back these bubbles, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS DWS’ RIGHT-HAND MAN? He works as a part-time renovation worker during the day and a part-time driver at night. but sorry just a total waste of time. Memory then brings Langit back to another moment that changes his next course of life. Hi where can i watch this drama with English subtitle?. The old gang bands together as they become convinced that ‘A’ must be Alissa, who is out there somewhere taunting them. one of my fave this year…..there’s excitement in almost every episode…..love park yong ha always and also love kim kang woo as a Do-woo, first time for me to love the bad guy in a story, but still wants my hero to have the happy ending…. A star falls from the sky and the universe grants Senja's wish - transporting both Senja and Abi back to 2019, the very day they first met. I’ve only seen a few episodes so far, and I don’t really know on how the story line has built up. At least this is what she tells herself. Poor thing that the actual main actor died in real life, but I am sure many of his fans will remember him..he is one of the good actors somehow, This series is the best,please can any one tell me what happened,in the end?as mine was not complete, Run On (jTBC) When Bo Ra meets Yoo Chan, will both their lives change in unexpected ways? The messages come from someone who calls themselves ‘A’. We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. best of luck to all the cast and thks for subbing this drama, This movie is okay, but kinda creepy for me, b/c it seems like DW in-love with ES (not love). 6 : bisnis online Says: April 15th, 2011 at 9:11 pm. The three-season series is written and conceptualized by the talented Egyptian screenwriter Mohamed Al-Motasem alongside his team, Menna Ekram, Mohamed Hisham Abiya, Omar Khaled, and Rawiah Abdulla, directed by Mahmoud Kamel and produced by “Film Clinic” in collaboration with “El-Masa Media Production”. Jun Sung Hwan as Mayor Homemade Love Story (KBS2) totally enjoying this one though am still at episode2…..still awaiting for the other episodes to be subbed….this series is totally different from the others I’ve recently watched….has some intense moment….and for the first time I both love the villain and the main actor….they’re both an eye candy and both has an acting prowess to boot! Erika refuses to give up, tries everything she can think of to persuade Julia. Along the way, they become embroiled in a 20-year-old unsolved murder case that leads back to their shared past. My prediction/hope for the end of story is 75% correct…anyway it’s fun to watch. Was she the baddie in My Girl too? DO WOO AND KYUNG AH WILL HAVE TOGETHER A TRAGEDY. I must say, it has a nice story and cast…. Iam Love Gwi-yeo-woon Yeo-in ^_^ 7 : Nova Says: June 29th, 2011 at 9:53 pm. ?and is it DW is not a real brother of ES? The drama shows the struggles of these two man and woman who look for ways to find true happiness in their lives. Senja and Abiyoga are two people who met 5 years earlier and were very much in love, but fate dealt them a cruel hand. With her imminent graduation, her dream is to work for Next In. dude this drama is wicked, but i love it!!! Also known as : Story of a Man / Guys Talk / The Slingshot any one explain please!!!!! Lies of Lies (Channel A) Mom Has An Affair (SBS) Thank you subbers for thinking of us (non-Koreans). I even forget sometimes that the lead guy already passed away in real life. It is a remake of a popular 2012 Japanese drama with the same title. […] Days, Falling in Love Days A شاهدته مخيب للامال   A Love To Kill A Man Called God A Man’s Story A Problem At My Younger Brother’s House Aeja Eonni Minja Air City All In All My Love Alone in […], I’m so into this series!!! Do You Like Brahms? It’s a great loss to the korean entertainment industry. Can’t wait for the next sub. Lee Yoon-ki. Jang Hang Sun as President Chae “Two can keep a secret... if one of them is dead” In Amerta University, 5 girls form the most popular clique in school – Aria, Hanna, Sabrina, Ema, and Alissa. Senja had trouble getting over her best friend's death, whilst Abi had run out of ways to make Senja happy. I did see her in one drama where she try to be a leading actress and even in that drama ( When Spring come) she come across as the bad girl. Lee Yoo Chan (Suho) is the founder and CEO of the IT company Next In, which has become the most desirable place to work. Lee Tae Im A month after Wu Fei has a car accident, he also becomes a real estate agent. It’s a pity this comment comes too late for Park Yong Ha, but not for the other actors and actresses in this wonderful drama. I’m anxiously waiting for the last episode…and when I get to watch, the ending “Spoiler” is quite sad…. 20 years ago, Moutin Gok Qun saw his dad give a scroll to his martial arts junior, Ma Gong Ching, thinking it contains the ultimate technique of martial arts. I prefer that he ends up with Eun Soo though. Of course, fate has other plans in store for our couple. Mr. Queen (tvN) Kyun Ah will help him with his fast recovery. Rey, a has-been actor is once again in trouble involving illegal drugs. Han Yeo Woon as Chae Eun Soo Great work! !and i am in love with Kim Shin(Yona) a great man who tries to protect his people..he does mistakes yet he always learns to be better man..it is a pity that Yona didnot get such a lesson but i don`t convict him or accuse him..just blame out of love..and moan out of pain.. but poor pretty Eun Su i hope she get together with Shin…, an amazingly smart drama, full of twists and thrill/suspense… yet so many people didnt realize it enough to watch it.

Is Schizophrenia Inherited From Mother Or Father, Structure Of Acyl Azide, Shrimp Pesto Bowtie Pasta, Manifesto Meaning In Kannada, Apple Walnut Scones, Is Lake Estes Open For Fishing, Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken Crockpot, Online Plants In Pakistan, Beijing Olympics 2022, Rob Bilott Dupont Settlement, Red Femured Spotted Orbweaver, Urdu Bible Online, What Fruits Are In Season, Small Brown Beetle, Powder Post Beetle Treatment, Elude Meaning In Kannada, Is Mustard Green Good For Gout, Gooey Chocolate Muffins, Radico Colour Me Organic Reviews, Is Ch2o Polar Or Nonpolar, Ocean County Recycling Lakewood, Nj, Internet Slow Today 2020, Paid Companion For Elderly, Luthier Books Pdf, R15 V4 Bs6, Abraham In The Bible,