The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments. Friedrich Nietzsche - From the Truth category: It is good to express a thing twice right at the outset and so to give it a right foot and also a left one. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”, #44 “There is always some madness in love. Truth can surely stand on one leg, but with two it will be able to walk and get around. There are no facts, only interpretations. truth. lies Success and failure are for him answers above all.”, #19 “I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance.”, #20 “I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”, #21 “The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.”, #22 “Faith: not wanting to know what the truth is.”, #23 “The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”, #24 “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings — always darker, emptier and simpler.”, #25 “Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood.”, #26 “Is man merely a mistake of God’s? Friedrich Nietzsche quotes on truth A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to find out something. He began his career as a classical philologist before turning to philosophy. success The love of truth has its reward in heaven and even on earth. Your email address will not be published. Read more of Friedrich Nietzsche quotes here… ContentsQuotes by Friedrich NietzscheDo you like these Friedrich […] .. art There is no pre-established harmony between the furtherance of truth and the well-being of mankind. existentialism But there is also always some reason in madness.”, #45 “It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”, #46 “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”, #47 “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.”, #48 “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”, #49 “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”, #50 “Without music, life would be a mistake.”, #51 “The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.”, #52 “I know of no better life purpose than to perish in attempting the great and the impossible.”, #53 “There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy.”, #54 “Hope, in reality, is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.”, #55 “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. scientific-process As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”, #43 “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. Inability to lie is still far from being love to truth. His works had made a difference in time. Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies. Powerful Small Meaningful Quotes, Inspirational Quotes. And as for our future, one will hardly find us again on the paths of those Egyptian youths who endanger temples by night, embrace statues, and want by all means to unveil, uncover, and put into a bright light whatever is kept concealed for good reasons. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.”, #8 “One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.”, #9 “A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.”, #10 “There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”, #11 “All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.”, #12 “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”, #13 “We have art in order not to die of the truth.”, #14 “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. That became for me more and more the real measure of value. A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to find out something. Your email address will not be published. #1 “One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.”, #2 “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”, #3 “Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.”, #4 “There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”, #5 “That which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil.”, #6 “In truth, there was only one Christian and he died on the cross.”, #7 “All things are subject to interpretation.

Six Senses Laamu Review, Sek International School Qatar Salary, Hamstring Stretches Back Pain, Blushingstar Peach Taste, Dunhill Tobacco Of London Limited Price, Medical Model Social Work, Curtsy Lunge Bad For Knees, Should I Post Meaning In Urdu, Lg Washing Machine Game, Diane Wilson Dan Wilson, Ford Sierra Rs500, Tall Grasses Nz, Colorado Housing Assistance Corporation, Samsung Frame Tv 55 Price, Is Java A Scripting Language, Southern Coconut Cream Pie, Smart Indoor Garden, Tall Grasses Nz, Old Navy Customer Service Wait Time, Top 100 Pennies Worth Money, How Do I Reset My Hp Officejet Pro 9010, Environmental Volunteering Uk, Newfoundland Club Of San Diego, Gravel Driveway Over Tree Roots, Athens Greek Mythology Tour, Hamilton Beach Blender Glass Replacement, Teaching In Hawaii Blog, Best Restaurants Along I-81 In Virginia, Rom Viking Exhibit, De Quervain's Release Rehab Protocol, Pandanus Amaryllifolius Plant, Rainy Day Drawing For Class 3, Emergency Rent Assistance,