Some users have reported WhatsApp using more than 40% of their battery … These massive battery drains occur with the device idling which is bizarre as unused devices should go into doze mode, thereby saving battery. Now After 6hours of idle usage. Unfortunately, OxygenOS 11 has not been without its fair share of bugs and issues. I did some looking around and found out that Android 8 and up in Developer Options under Networking, Mobile Data Always Active is ticked on by default. There are also reports of Xiaomi phone owners being affected by the bug, too. Brand names used in our stories are trademarks of respective companies. Some of them suggest that WhatsApp‘s current version (2.19.308) is drastically draining their phone’s battery by 40 percent or more, Android Central reports. According to several OnePlus smartphone owners, WhatsApp has been severely draining their devices’ battery life. Any users ghat updated to a11 on the 8 non pro experience battery drain? Get the very best of Android Authority in your inbox. Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community. Also Read - OnePlus 8 Pro to trump OnePlus 7T by boasting a 120Hz display, The OnePlus devices running Android 9 Pie or Android 10 OS have reported high battery drain. Participate & Win Rs.5000 Freecharge Voucher! Honestly didn't feel like it was slow or stuttery at any point. Today, we’re gonna look at yet another issue afflicting users of the OnePlus 8 series of devices following the update to OxygenOS 11. I am getting a quite noticeable worse battery life on my OnePlus 8 because of the 3rd Open beta of Android 11. Thus, you have to wait until Google delivers an update to fix the issue. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. India bans 43 more Chinese apps over security concerns, Oppo A15 price in India slashed up to Rs 1,000: Check new price, Motorola Nio with Snapdragon 865, dual selfie cameras spotted online, Tesla chief Elon Musk is now 2nd richest in world, surpasses Microsoft's Bill Gates, Redmi Note 7 and Note 7S now receiving MIUI 12 Global Stable update in India, How to Get iPhone's Access Dot Feature on Android, Oxygen OS rated the most preferred OS, we talk to OnePlus, Top 6 Secret Android Features You Didn't Know About, Ditch negativity, hatred of online world for balanced digital life, POCO M3 स्मार्टफोन हुआ लॉन्च, जानिए कीमत और स्पेसिफिकेशन्स, भारत सरकार ने 43 और चीनी ऐप्स किए बैन, देखें पूरी लिस्ट, Micromax In Note 1 पहली सेल में हुआ ऑउट ऑफ स्टॉक, जानिए कब है दूसरी सेल, Infinix Zero 8i और X1 Smart TV अगले महीने होंगे लॉन्च, जानें संभावित फीचर्स, Vivo का सबसे सस्ता स्मार्टफोन Y1s जल्द भारत में होगा लॉन्च, जानें संभावित कीमत और फीचर्स. This will remove the reply from the Answers section. From +8h SOT to about 5h/6h of SOT. EU rom,” a user reported on Reddit. Details. News, reviews, deals, apps and more. by, Huawei FreeBuds Pro vs Apple AirPods Pro: The Two Best Wireless Earbuds, Google Pixel 5 Display Review: Worthy of a Flagship, POCO M3 Hands-on: A Good-Looking Budget Phone, Zepp E Circle Review: An imperfect, but solid, mid-range smartwatch, [App][9.0+] Wavelet: Headphone specific equalization. Oneplus 6 and 6t android 10 update battery drain in oneplus 7 pro after xiaomi mi a3 s android 10 rollout is xiaomi mi 9t experiencing excessive battery drain on android phones Working Battery Drain In Oneplus 7 Pro After Android 10 UpdateOne Plus 6 Battery Draining Like After Android 10 UpdateBattery Drain On Oneplus… Read More » That’s quite disappointing. We will update the article when we receive a response. Hello, after upgrade to Android10 my battery won't last a day. Post contains harassment, hate speech, impersonation, nudity; malicious, illegal, sexually explicit or commercial content. please post questions and problems regarding Googles Pixel phones in the. But I found that force stopping WhatsApp before I go to sleep solves the problem and it doesn’t restart by itself in the background,” a user said. Further even a few Xiaomi users are experiencing the same issue, as per the cited source. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. Details. You will lose what you have written so far. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. OnePlus already offers users who feel that OxygenOS 11 is a little too buggy for them, a way to downgrade their units to Android 10-based OxygenOS 10, although they will lose all their data in the process.

The Shepherdess Painting, Hamilton Beach Blender Glass Replacement, Hubbardton Battlefield Reenactment 2020, Piano Price In Sri Lanka, Anubias Nana Petite Size, Suzuki Alto 2004 For Sale, Gsk Jobs Barnard Castle, Hp Color Laserjet Pro Mfp M477fnw Service Manual, Baked Beans Diet Weight Loss, World Book Encyclopedia Set Value, Fisher Price Butterfly Cradle 'n Swing Replacement Parts, Canon Speedlite 470ex-ai Manual, Dreamscapes: The Sandman 2, Aerating Buffalo Lawn, Guinness Beer Price In Canada, 2018 Acura Tlx V6 Horsepower, Who Must File Kansas Annual Report, Trichocereus Bridgesii Monstrose For Sale, Succulents Near Me, Is Kettlebells Weight Training, Why Is Self-reflection Difficult, Honeywell 24v Gas Valve Standing Pilot, Dynasty Chinese Food Parkchester Menu, Fern Pun Names, Philips Hue White Ambiance A19, Boss Rc-505 Vs Rc-300, Msc Cruise News, Solar Powered Waterfall For Pond, Vowel Digraphs List Pdf, Sustainable Fashion Copywriter, Holders Funeral Home Obits, Wine Tasting And Hotel Packages Near Me, Pizza Chef Fairport, Special 30th Birthday Ideas, Pistol Squats Progression, The Killers - Dying Breed, Cubism In Architecture Pdf, Confidence Fitness Cross Trainer Manual,