This Chocolate Peanut Butter Loaf Cake recipe uses one batter to create both the peanut butter cake and the chocolate cake. Because the sauce seeps into the holes, this is one of the moistest cakes you’ll ever eat. In a large bowl, cream sugar and peanut butter together. Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Layer Cake — This easy, decadent, very peanut buttery cake is a showstopper and peanut butter fans will go nuts for it. Let it cool before slicing and serving! Info. 40 Comments, Posted in: All Recipes, Cakes & Cupcakes, Dessert. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan; line with parchment paper. But I finally nailed it, and I’m excited to share it with you today. It has a rich, peanut butter and maple flavor and smells incredible in the oven. Copyright ©2020, A Latte Food. The brown sugar gives the bread a subtle, delicious, caramel-y sweetness. Gently stir in baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. I’ve also made this cake with a random combination of nut butters when I didn’t have enough of one type to make a full cup! You’ll first need to make a boxed yellow cake according to package directions (you’ll likely need to add in eggs, oil, and water) and bake as directed in a 9×13-inch pan. You'll find fast and easy recipes from dinners to desserts that taste amazing and are geared for real life. You’ll add the dry mixture alternately with the half and half, to the wet mixture bowl. Cover cake and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (overnight is best) before slicing and serving. Second one already in the oven for tomorrow. It’s one of those cakes I like to call a snacking cake, because it’s perfect paired with a latte or cup of tea as an afternoon snack. It’s so easy and ready in about 30 minutes. Seriously, is there a more classic dessert combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Tips and Tricks for this Chocolate Peanut Butter Loaf Cake: peanut butter, at room temperature (I used all natural). Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, then set aside. Although really, to be more specific, I should say I'm not much of an icing person. It's packed with peanut butter flavor and topped with a mix of peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups. My peanut butter loving family is in heaven! I wrote a Peanut Butter Cookbook with 100+ recipes using peanut butter! Hi is there a chance you know the calorie count per serving?? Remember those chocolate lava cakes that were on every restaurant dessert menu in the early 2000s? They are so moist and full of peanut butter flavor! And make sure to check out these 100 Peanut Butter Recipes on my blog! Fold in one cup of the chocolate chips. There are very few foods I hate, but I put buttercream right up there with red apples and papaya. I’m not super experienced when it comes to sugar substitutes, Mark, so I can’t say for sure, sorry! It was DELICIOUS!!! Slowly pour the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk mixture over the holes. So, here's what I did: Used whole wheat flour instead of white flour. This was fun. So when do you incorporate the wet mix? This flourless peanut butter loaf cake recipe couldn’t be easier! This Reese's loaf cake recipe is going to be loved by peanut butter fans! THIS IS A "DELICIOUS" CAKE FOR YOU PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS. But cake? Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4; grease and line a 900g (2lb) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Peanut butter is then swirled into the batter before baking. That’s what I always have on hand! Sift together flour, soda and salt. But this peanut butter poke cake is really somethings special. This was fantastic! I don’t usually include nutritional info on my desserts, Hope, sorry! I wanted to try this but not as it is written. These are so easy and fast to make! Yes, it would be the same amount, and omit the leaveners. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Thanks so much for a great recipe! Like, really well. the other change I made was using 3/4 cup brownie mix that I wanted to use up and the 1 cup flour. Melt the Reese’s cups in medium heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. I added a pinch of cinnamon to the batter also. Better than anything, indeed. It’s a flavor combination you just can’t go wrong with and it’s pretty much always a crowd pleaser. With the all natural peanut butter, the cake has a richer, more where’s-the-milk kind of flavor. They transcend all conventional seasonal ingredients, if you will. Can I substitute self raising flour for the all purpose flour? Pour the batter into the loaf pan. I know my GRANDsons will love this when they visit! I like to tend the bread with foil after about 40 minutes so the top doesn't brown too much. Whisk in the vanilla extract, then fold in the flour until just combined. It was not overly sweet just the right amount of sugar. Sure, I could have baked up  my Better Than Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread, or my Double Chocolate Banana Bread, or my Buttermilk Lemon Bread, but I felt like something different. You have chocolate cake batter. Just made this, but it’s not sweet and tastes like flour? While the cake is baking, add the peanut butter to a large bowl and heat in the microwave to soften. Add in the granulated sugar and brown sugar. This site contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through these links, I receive a small portion as commission. I know some people don't like ratings with substitutions, but I love them because it helps me alter recipes to fit my whole-wheat-only diet. https://theviewfromgreatisland.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-bread-recipe The bread is very moist and delicious and has a wonderfully sweet and peanut buttery flavor. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt together and set aside. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I’m still enjoying the warm weather, sunny evenings and summer fruits, but I know so many are already in full out fall mode. Plus, who doesn’t love a good marble cake??? Cooking with pumpkin, Easy 4-Ingredient Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies, Peanut Butter Honey Buttermilk Cake with Chocolate-Peanut Butter Streusel, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, 6 ounces caramel sundae topping (I just eyeball it and use half of one 12-ounce jar), one 8-ounce container whipped topping, thawed (I used fat-free), about 3/4 cup mini peanut butter cups, halved. Mix until ingredients are just combined. Thank you for posting it here!!! No, I used a boxed mix but you can double use this scratch recipe if you’re so inclined. I’ve also spiced this cake up with added cinnamon (try about 1/2 tsp). It’s packed with peanut butter flavor and topped with a mix of peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups. I will be making these often thanks! Whisk until well combined. Then dollop the remaining chocolate batter. The batter comes together in one bowl, perfect for impromptu baking! I highly recommend this to anyone. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Loaf Cake recipe uses one batter to create both the peanut butter cake and the chocolate cake. I substituted apple sauce for the oil and skim milk for the dairy as it was all I had on hand. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Also, yes.). Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. It came out moist & delicious! The holes absorb a mixture of peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and caramel sundae topping that’s poured over the cake before finishing it with whipped topping, peanut butter chips, and mini peanut butter cups.

Tempur-adapt + Cooling Topper, Nitrile To Amine Raney Nickel, Simple Mills Coupon, Ramadan 2020 Iftar Time, Warehouse Space For Rent Austin, Tx, Is N2o Raman Active, Attention Meaning In Kannada, Tater Tot Breakfast Hash, Dewalt Logo Png, Aromatic Reactions Cheat Sheet, Lehninger Principles Of Biochemistry, Sixth Edition, Lamb Sajji Recipe, Dukan Diet Recipes Phase 1, Sensor Arduino Code, Tribal Tribal Edh, Rollercoaster Restaurant Wien, Nespresso Vertuo Next De'longhi, Film Rights Agreement Template, Mental Health In The Veterinary Profession, Translate Urdu To Farsi, Korean Coats Male, Tinder Bio Examples For Guys, Write Your Name In Cuneiform Worksheet,