There was a problem completing your request. I use these all the time because they are a fantastic alternative to taking plastic to work for my lunch bag. I enjoy the set, and the look of the product but I cannot stress this enough, IT LITERALLY EXPLODED IN MY MICROWAVE! Great for leftovers and lunches. Get it by Wednesday, Nov 18. Not a great way to advertise your product. Made from tempered borosilicate glass, the Pyrex storage container is thermal shock resistant and guarantees safe and healthy cooking, without any risk of substance contamination during cooking. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I submitted for a warranty replacement; we'll see if Pyrex honors it. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. To clarify for everyone else, it's three containers (S,M, and L), and three matching lids. Great for Pasta, Noodles, Vegetables and Fruits, Large Silicone Cooking Spoon Set of 2 Non Stick Solid Basting Spoon Heat-Resistant Kitchen Utensils for Mixing Stirring Serving (Cooking Spoon), Shopwithgreen Kids Cereal Bowls - 24 OZ Wheat Straw Fiber Unbreakable Lightweight Bowl Sets 4 - Dishwasher & Microwave Safe Rice, Soup Bowls for Children, Rubbermaid Easy Find Vented Lids Food Storage, Set of 8 (16 Pieces Total) Plastic Meal Prep Containers, 8-Pack, Racer Red, CUISINART MCP19-16N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 1-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Cover. These are good for storage and strong and durable. Pyrex 6-Piece Storage Set includes 1-each: 2-Cup Round Dish, 4-Cup Round Dish, 7-Cup Round Dish; all bring matching blue plastic covers. 24-Piece Superior Glass Food Storage Containers Set - Newly Innovated Hinged BPA-Free Locking lids - 100% Leak Proof Glass Meal Prep Containers, Great on-The-go & Freezer to Oven Safe Food Containers, Pyrex Easy Grab 8-Piece Bake and Store Set, 1-Ea 3 Quart Oblong, 8-Inch Square, 2-Ea 1 Cup Round Storage Dishes with Blue Plastic Covers, Pyrex Simply Store Meal Prep Glass Food Storage Containers (10-Piece Set, BPA Free Lids, Oven Safe), KICHLY [18-Pieces] Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids - Glass Meal Prep Containers with Transparent Lids BPA Free and FDA Approved (9 Containers and 9 Lids), Pyrex Storage Round Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, Clear (2-Cup pack of 3), Pyrex 8" Square Baking Dish with Blue Plastic Lid, Pyrex 3 Cup Storage Plus Rectangular Dish With Plastic Cover (4), Pyrex Storage 2 Cup Round Dish, Clear with Blue Lid, Pack of 4 Containers. + Help Centre. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. And after 1 month of use the lids started to split and crack (I never microwaved the lids). Add to Cart Showing 1 - 12 global.of 37 Results Snapware® 3-cup Plastic Food Storage Container with Ice Pack. This is not genuine stuff or atleast not what it use to be. Glass is fridge and freezer safe, making Pyrex perfect for your food storage needs. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Nest and stack for easy storage when not in use. Unable to add item to Wish List. Not air tight but it works well. These are great food containers. You can edit your question or post anyway. The versatility of Pyrex® glassware also extends to storage dishes in an array of convenient stackable sizes. Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe. Pyrex glass is non-porous glass and won’t absorb stains or odors, making for easy cleaning. Pyrex® Storage Plus™ 3-Cup Rectangular Storage, Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. Once you switch to glass, it's hard use those smelly plastic containers again. Pyrexschalen füllen und ins Gefrierfach, in den Kühlschrank oder auch für überbackene Aufläufe. Minus 1 star because the lids for one size didn't seem to fit snug - so it wouldn't be liquid tight, but I am still glad to have them. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. PYREX. The containers themselves are great but the lids suck. It shattered spontaneously in my spouse's hand - he hadn't knocked or dropped it. Pre heated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher safe. Be wary of putting cold food in a hot dish, or vice-versa. Return Centre. In stock on September 30, 2020. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. - The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern. A kitchen staple for 100 years, Pyrex glass can handle almost every job in the kitchen and is versatile enough to use in the refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and on the table. Ideal for storing snacks, leftovers or meals for the week, the non-porous glass won’t warp, stain or absorb colours. Anchor Hocking Classic Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, Blue, 2 Cup (Set of 3), Pyrex 18 Piece Simply Store Food Storage Set, Clear, pyrex 6-Piece 2-Cup Glass Food Storage Set with Lids, Clear, 6-Piece, pyrex Simply Store 8-Piece Glass Food Storage Set (4 Vessels and 4 Lids), Clear, Pyrex Storage 4-Cup Round Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, Clear (Containers) by Pyrex, Anchor Hocking TrueSeal Glass Food Storage Containers with Mineral Blue Airtight Lids, 6-Piece Round Set. Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, [24 Piece] Airtight Glass Storage Containe... Pyrex 3-cup Rectangle Glass Food Storage Set Container (Containers) by Pyrex. For over 100 years Pyrex® has helped families prepare, cook, serve and store food without a fuss. Pyrex 3-Cup Rectangle Food Storage (Pack of 4 Containers) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,135. Glass is preheated oven and microwave safe. A red plastic lid is included with this 6 cup storage and a blue plastic lid is included with this 4 cup storage. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Unfortunately, I had the lid of one of the smaller containers sitting on top of the small container and it bowed inward. A blue plastic lid is included with this 4 cup storage. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. La calidad del vidrio refractario de Pyrex es excelente, para hornear o calentar simplemente, se pueden usar como contenedor de alimentos también, sin embargo, las tapas no cierran herméticamente, por lo que se deberá tener cuidado con los líquidos. Use for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving and storage. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2017. Good addition as an instant pot accessory for recipes requiring a bowl. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2018. - Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.

Zone 5 Nut Trees, Strawberry Drawing For Kid, Mosquito Bites In Bed At Night, Transitive And Intransitive Verbs, 7 String Headless Guitar Kit, Ranch Homes For Sale In Barnegat, Nj, Home Remedies To Increase Breast Size In 10 Days, Reduced Mass Of Co, Best Powdered Peanut Butter Reddit, Marshmallow Cornflake Balls, Bicycle Cards Games, Bulgarian Cyrillic To English, Witcher 3 Legendary Manticore Armor, Ketchikan House For Rent, Each Meaning In Bengali, Sanjay Kapoor Cars, Statutory Leave Netherlands, Pyramid In 3d, Quicksilver Car Paint, Density Of Liquid Paraffin, Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix Ingredients, Study Spanish Tener, Outcry Crossword Clue, Lord Tribal Edh, Floral Wallpaper For Bedroom,