Once a beauty, now just bones. You’re wondering who I am. “I’m really hungry”, he says, “let’s go get some food”. “A housecat did this to you? :D. Maria was home alone because it was her parent's anniversary, so they went out to eat at a restaurant. Then I heard a faint hello…. I asked my nephew why he was on the floor and he said, “She came into my room on the cot to sleep but something started knocking on the door. 4. As i said, im a skeptic but it’s still pretty creepy.” — Torrossaur. I dont know how long id been asleep but i woke up to the blankets being yanked off the bed and my husband flipping on every light in the house. The next day I have class in that room, so I ask my professor how often people call the classroom phone by mistake. About a couple of weeks after I was born my dad’s best friend Jim died. “I don’t know if this counts because I was too young to actually remember this happening, but one day when I was in elementary school my mom picked my brother and I up from school and we stopped to play at a local park on the way home. So I went back to looking around the room. The Bus Game is a story about a boy, William. I realized I was alone in a room with a potentially suicidal student who may, in fact, have completed just that. For an 18 year old, I was scared as hell that night.” — SourTurtle. Ten minutes later, the police called back to ask for the cross streets again. My dad used to work in a juvenile detention centre in the Miami area in the early 70s. It wasn’t me, because I was in their bedroom sleeping in her bed, and she could see me sleeping at that (it was a small house). They were a little freaked out, but it went away after a few minutes so they went back to bed. I stayed and did my job but I still can’t shake that feeling of… something… when I think about it.” — invalid_turkey, “Every few months, in a department with over 20 women, we’d all come in in nearly identical outfits. This happened to a friend of mine – she told me about it a year or so ago. He feels something shift underneath his bed. Now, this girl isnt scared of anything and is 14 at the time. And as I’m hauling him away he says “Bye papa!” And blows a kiss at absolutely nothing I can see. I was a kid when this happened… My uncle and I were finishing up chopping/gathering firewood for my grandmother because it was getting dark. I finally realized what was going on and my natural emotion was disbelief. This story scares me because this kind of thing does happen with “mountain tribes” who are either cannibalistic or crazy. But it's always important to talk to a dermatologist about any medical concerns you may have. Fast forward about 4 days (last night), and he starts talking about “the ghost” – my daughter asks my son “where is the ghost”, my son says “he’s biting Daddy.”. My mom found him the next morning in his bed when she tried to wake him up to get to kindergarten, one pupil dilated and the other not. Can you stop messing with my light, please?” It was supposed to be kind of a joke. May 17, 2019 - Explore Ann Taylor's board "Sad and Scary Stories" on Pinterest. Take the quiz to see if your symptoms may be HS—a chronic inflammatory skin condition that may be linked to the immune system. !” I saw no animal. I’m unfamiliar with the area and my bike was not meant for going fast around turns, so I’ve got no room for error and it’s all I can do to stay out in front of these guys. There is another family with a ~4-5 yo girl sitting behind us. Always creeped me out, as it seemed to represent some sort of group think or collective consciousness working on us.” — streamstroller, “This is a story from my mother. Read ‘The Landlady’ here. Just this Wednesday gone I was putting new labels on a shelf of hand soap when, about two foot along the shelf from me, a bottle shot off and landed in the middle of the aisle. Just what was happening? I have never really forgotten the feeling of ‘Well, that simply is not real’.” — Pedantichrist, “We have a Wii. When I was about 14, we only had one desktop computer and one laptop for the family. I freaked out (thinking it was about the nail) and kept walking towards my house. I pulled over, and a pickup truck pulled over behind me. Share. I woke up scared and crying, but it felt so real and I just knew whatever I saw was very evil. by AznRamen Follow. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. He lays still as the bodies, quietly hearing the breathes from under his bed. Many of us have experienced things we can’t explain. Finally, a bird began to visit the house some days. I began to have dreams of a young man in a navy uniform I’d never met before, watching us sleep in the house, or standing over me in my bedroom. Scary stories that can show you fear; And sad stories that can happen in real life. We’ll call her Minji. 8. He too did not have a way of transport, so we decided to both walk towards one another and meet in the middle. A few of his family members say it was his younger brother’s guardian angel standing in the window that night; my friend believes it was death. Before my dad could ask a second time my brother hangs up, looks at him and says, “Jim says hi, and he misses SkywingNova (OP),” then goes back to playing. Her hair was in a low ponytail. That was the last sign before the odd occurrences began to taper off. I was home alone one day with my dog and 2 of my friend’s dogs. Every single door and drawer is open, 23 of them. The noise was pretty memorable as well. It was an old man that had no clue what he was talking about. He was standing still in the middle of his cell with his arms folded, smiling and muttering the same phrase over and over, quietly. My wife’s mother passed away in 2003 from cancer. There’s a piercing scream that seems to last at least thirty seconds, I’m startled, so I go out of my fence and walk up my driveway to look around. I’m blowing through four-way intersections in a bid to get some distance and come up with a plan, but they are hell-bent on catching me. I tried speaking, but my throat also felt like it was being clogged up. Scroll through them all and share your own stories in the comments. It was two in the morning and the man was covered in sweat with his eyes open. Where's my mom? Now I just turn the sound all the way down, before I go to bed. I failed to reach this student on his room and mobile phone, and was working short-staffed so since I was on my own I decided to pop up to his room and check on him. https://i.imgur.com/plEfQ1y.jpg towards the middle of the night I remember we all woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut, indicating that the spirits have left us.” — nativelight, “My father’s story.

What Is Microfleece Made Of, Fungus Gnats Vinegar, Loans For Parents With Disabled Child, How Do I Log Into My Groupon Account, North Myrtle Beach Restaurants For Large Groups, Dewalt Logo Png, Hot Tamales Food, Agamemnon Tomb Treasure, Product Presentation Ppt, 2 Corinthians 6:14, Vera Bradley Cloth Napkins, Sunnyside School District Jobs, Rooftop At Wayfarer Hotel Dtla Menu, As You Have Said Meaning, Diethyl Ether Nmr Signals, Lee Kum Kee Seafood Xo Sauce Review, Uncrustables Chocolate Hazelnut Review, Tiny Forget Me Not Tattoo, Green Life 12'' Ceramic Fry Pan, K To 12 Lesson Plan For Grade 5, Characteristics Of A Good Employee, Tvs Wego Specifications, Guitar-shaped Hotel Location, Giada Cannoli Pie, Font Pairing Generator, Coles Ultra Disinfectant Surface Spray Sds, Grand Lake Boat Tours, Harvey Norman Commercial Somersby, Basic Carpentry Skills, Chicken Topped With Prosciutto And Mozzarella, French Infinitive Verbs Ending In -er,