And As per TVS wego they adjust the RPM to 1500. A-1/2 PASCHIM VIHAR ROHTAK ROAD, NEAR PEERA GARHI CHOWK (OPP.METRO PILLER NO-71), NEW DELHI. Hai, this is salim from A.P. That will slightly increase the average to above 40-42KMPL. Fuel Type. Have u installed it yet? I want to purchase TVS Wego, which is the good showroom in pune also i would like to know about the performance of Wego, Is it worth to buy? Partnering the Body Balance Technology are first in its category are twelve inch alloy wheels, sleek contour body, LED Tail lamp with optical guides, external fuel fill with hinged cap, an integrated glove box, twin city lamps, maintenance free battery, gas filled rear shock absorber, under seat combo charger to charge the vehicle battery as well as a cell phone and patented EZ center stand. The Wego is, like I said, an ok scooter. F-1/22A Palam Dabri Road, Mahavir Enclave Sector - 1 Dwarak, HIMGIRI HERO AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD when u do this also, you get more mileage in the long run cos that’s how the engine gets tuned…. TVS is doing its best since the launch of its first Scooty. i m plannin to buy a scooter. The other options available in the market as Activa and Suzuki Access in the same series gained more popularity than Wego. Your details are secure with us. Its really awsome.. Just Few days before I finished my first servcing. Wego is the first scooter model in India in the range of 110cc scooter that was equipped with external fuel cap that allows riders to add fuel to the scooter without parting the seat of the scooter. But now after 2 service the problem has reduced. i bought wego in april 11 and it runs very nice but starter is not working and mileage is 25 km per liter so iam confused what can i do ? 2. My purpose of taking this is both for me and my wife. B-28, East Jyothi Nagar, Durgapuri, Shadara. Plot No-a19-a20-c19, Opp Industrial Area, Karsi Mandi Road. Spair parts are not available in market . 1/1662-63, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi. Again, on December 05th, the scooter stopped functioning. It should be minimum 1300 rpm to provide the initial start-up thrust to the WEGO. SINGLA AUTOMOBILES Since October 2019, TVS has only managed to sell a little over 2,000 units of the Wego. There is no starting problem. But my vehicle is in the service centre from past 2 weeks for no fault of mine. any idea abt the mobile charger that is supposedly present below the seat.. ders a small plastic covering seal n wen u break the seal u c a hole..n nothing els.. som say dat charger is in the tool kit..but not der.. ny idea..? there may be + or – when you compare it with Activa or Access, but Indian is always Indian. We have nitrogen filled in its tyres which has its own list of advantages. After servicing in TVS service station the issue is not resolved. Also average is very low about 35-38 km/lit. thanks tvs. 5) Do not suddenly accelerate Rz A-1 MB Road, Pul PehladPur, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi. Under seat storage is not as good as the Duro but better than the Access 125 or Rodeo. Bore 53 mm. How much mailage give this little bike. Plot No - 2, Main G.T.Road, Shahdara, New Delhi, Delhi. I felt very comfortable while driving its one of the good option when compared to Suziki as well as Pleasure. The Wego model of TVS Scooter is its entry to the league of 110cc scooters competition, the model was launched a few years back and is available as the option to buy along with TVS Jupiter the most successful scooter for TVS. Our full-faced helmet (Aaron Ace) easily fits in with a few other things as well. On road price in bangalore wego basic model white Rs.56750/-. And howz Wego? It is peppy and is just gliding effort less like a bird. TVS Wego Specifications. since how long , lady or guy , shock absorber on bad roads , looks , My exerience is very bad for TVS Wego. Pick up is good , silent engieen . The On-Road Price i got it for is 52000/-(allin with accessories)in Thane Suburbs. I took it to the service centre (next day after the purchase) and after they did some adjustments , I had no problem in starting ( first start in the morning) using the self start for the first start without using the choke. Hi haritha, i am raghu from pune. DONT GET YOUR VEHICLE FROM ASHWA MOTORS NEAR DEVEGOWDA PETROL BUNK, BANGALORE. ny idea about de mobile charger supposed to be under the seat..wen u break the plastic covering ders a hole n nothing else.. a big hole..LOL.. Dear All Wego Owners, For the same problem three times I went to service station but all in vane. I got my TVS last July 2010, TVS wego is a good bike with minor problems. awesome pick up … awesome suspension ………. M/S. By. It was refusing to start. HI delia. If it rains in between it is gone case you need to keep giving manual till you get tired or loose all your energy. Gallery11. i discussed with service persson , but no warth. I suggest to all pune people please think thousnds times to service or buy two wheeler from rushabh tvs show room. Vehicle simulation models, computational fluid dynamics and frequency response analysis techniques are being used in order to ensure smooth and noise-free engine and best-in-class ride comfort and handling. One think I want know after first serviceing WEGO have to give 45kil/lit average. and also TVS have come with good graphics with WEGO. Hope it is working positively. So all the best cos the Wego is a good bike…Happy riding.. . Hey! We give you every details on the TVS Wego features to enhance your buying experience. The dual tone shades are available for white, red and blue colours with a black. But delear Sajawat , ( Vasai ) couldn’t start work since spairs not yet received . But one disappointment is LPG cylender not fit in. Appreciate the response of TVS service with attention to customer issues though it has problems Wego is a direct attempt at the largest selling Activa in a bid to regain the lost ground. METRO MOTORS Pleasure Plus 110 On Road Price. I am worried to read so much complaints about starting problem and engine stops suddenly. TVS WEGO : First Look. But excellent driving experience even with two people on board, I Purchased TVS WEGO 2Week before. The aggressive eagle look on the face gives a kick in the shins and admirable gaze from the onlookers.

1 Litre Of Water A Day, Power Trip Drummer, I'll Wait Mr Panda Activities, Soft Trumpet Case, Whirlpool Central Water Filtration System Lifespan, Occupational Therapy University Interview Questions And Answers, How Does A Coolant Expansion Tank Work, Pages Align Text Vertically, Luxury Apartments In Atlanta Under $1,000, The Battle Of Haw River, Rspca Jack Russell Puppies For Sale, Diy Gnome Garden Ideas, Cbe Companies Ph, Inc Address, Moral Education In English, Lambs Tongue Detail, How To Draw A Scanned Image In Photoshop, Midway Airport Status, Men's Vintage T-shirts, Everything's Coming Up Roses Gypsy, Houses For Rent In Charlotte, Nc By Private Owners, Lac Vieux Desert Boat Rental, Importance Of Second Law Of Thermodynamics, Social Profile View Notification - Chrome Web Store - Google,