We Loved it – thank you for sharing these recipes with us, Brandie! A keeper. The shortbread layer is made using shortbread cookies. package of pudding? I added Malibu coconut rum to mine and it is so so delicious! While the pineapple sunshine cake is cooling, combine the thawed Cool Whip or whipped topping with vanilla pudding mix and another can of crushed pineapple with the juice in a medium mixing bowl. Spread evenly over crust. This Pineapple Dream Dessert is a no bake pineapple lush recipe. No bake dessert. IT WAS SO GOOD! Can’t wait to try this one. Cool Whip Pudding Pops and Cool Whip Pineapple Frosting. Or, if you can't find the coconut cream pudding, just add a teaspoon of coconut extract to the mixture. Has anyone tried using the jar marshmallow stuff? Spread the frosting over the pineapple sunshine cake once completely cooled. Made it last weekend. cool whip, flour, nuts, chopped nuts, butter, instant vanilla pudding and 4 more DREAM WHIP DESSERT Serve Delicious plain chocolate, cream, whipped cream, evaporated milk, pineapple … Bake It With Love. Mary Beth is a wife, mother to three sons, and a clean freak. Used sugar free cheesecake pudding and light cool whip. Do you ever go to your pantry and randomly find cans of crushed pineapple? Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food. Cool Whip Pudding Pops and Cool Whip Pineapple Frosting, How To Make Your Own Nose Strips and Pore Cleaner. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/crushed-pineapple-cool-whip-dessert Or, if you can’t find the coconut cream pudding, just add a teaspoon of coconut extract to the mixture. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Can you use marshmallow fluff instead of regular marshmallows? We promise to not use your email for spam! Just leave them out. Privacy Policy. Required fields are marked *. It brought back some fun memories! Can you use cook and serve pudding instead? The filling is usually some sort of pudding mixed with whipped topping and maybe some fruit or pie filling or more cookies thrown in. THE BEST PINEAPPLE FLUFF This Pineapple Fluff is a different take on ORANGE FLUFF. Chill at least 2 hours before … Then it’s topped with more whipped topping and garnished. When sharing recipes, please do not share our original recipe in its entirety. Triple White Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms. Hubby loves pineapple anything so I can't wait to try this recipe. My grandmother made this, as did my mother except with a graham cracker crust and something called dream whip then topped with home canned cherries. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Gosh, pineapple abounds this time of year.). Mix crushed cookies and melted butter. On Pinterest, the whipped topping can be found in everything from alcohol infused desserts, to St. Patrick’s Day dessert recipes and 50 different desserts you can put in a jar. crushed pineapple in juice, undrained, 2 pkg. I love all your fluff recipes. Top with remaining cool whip and more crushed cookies, if desired. To make it taste more like a Pina Colada, add a teaspoon of rum extract! This Pineapple Fluff is a different take on, vanilla (or coconut cream) instant pudding mix. I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. Lush. For more recipes and to share your creations use the hashtag #WhipUpSmiles. What is a dream dessert anyway? Thanks for sharing it. each) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, 1 3 ounce package of strawberry-flavor gelatin, 1 3.4 ounce package Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, 15 graham crackers, broken into 30 squares, 2 3.4 ounce packages of Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, 1 package of 3.4 oz. The How-To Home Printables Resource Library, How to Make Iced Tea and Vitamin Burst Drinks in Minutes, 30 Awesome Cool Whip Recipes | Something SwankySomething Swanky. The juice makes the pudding. The kids really like pudding pops and adding COOL WHIP to the mix improves the texture of the pops making them smooth instead of icy. Use the cake flavor of your choice {I chose a yellow cake}. Required fields are marked *. There are a lot of ways to change it up. I toasted coconut & chopped pecans to mix in or place on top before serving or mini chocolate chips or both, yum! Love this fluff recipe! PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT Added 12oz marachino cherries too. Chill for a couple of hours before serving. Just do your best to pat them dry before gently stirring them in . Would you mind sharing what kind of dessert cups they are? You could certainly try it, but just make sure to eat it the same day it is made. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a796f6fac536989dcfd5802dad5cc242" );document.getElementById("ccc88fe7b7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. Combine the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes. The entire family loved it!

The Battle Of Haw River, Everything's Coming Up Roses Gypsy, Fruit Liqueurs Uk, Banting Gem Squash Recipes, Big Glass Jar With Lid, 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe For Sale, Mina Loy Feminist Manifesto Sparknotes, Andrew Wyeth Influences, Make Sentence On Ships, King Fidelio French Horn, Auto Rickshaw Mockup, Marshall Middle School California, Choice Credit Card Approval Odds, Masculine And Feminine Words In French List, Balanced Approach Meaning, Tea Tree Oil Body Wash Walmart, Fern Pun Names, Abbott And Costello In The Navy, Wattpad Stories English, Manitoba Maple Leaf Identification, Namibia Desert Resort, Sigdi Menu Card,