Perfect for cuddling on the couch or outside in front of a fire on a cold night. Electrode, Comp-18230881-e744-4cf1-b84e-5ddf0fbdba2a, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-15124f9e-007-176004c84e80c6, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:46:23 GMT, Actual Color. Returns Policy. I can't wait to get home from work just so I can wear my Snuggly! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. View cart for details. The Oodie is Australia's favourite oversized blanket hoodie! The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. and we have not verified it. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Friends Erika & Laura created Snuggly™ because they love 2 things. Tirrinia Sherpa Hooded Blanket Wearable Cuddle Throw Warm Cozy Sherpa Lining 47’x73’/ Sherpa Throw Blanket/Solid Flannel/, Degrees Of Comfort Hooded Blanket Hoodie Women for Teenage Girls, Soft Microfiber Fleece and Fuzzy Sherpa Wearable Blanket Sweatshirt Women, One Size Fits All, Adults 38x32 Sky Blue, MHSLKER Hooded Blanket Sweatshirt Sherpa Lining Oversized Microfiber Cozy Plush Wearable Blanket for Adults,Men,Women,Teens, Daverose Lengthened Wearable Blanket Hoodie Sweatshirt Blanket for Adult and Child, Super Warm and Cozy Hoody Blanket, Fleece Blanket with Sleeves and Giant Pocket, Tirrinia Sherpa Hooded Blanket Wearable Cuddle Throw Warm Cozy Sherpa Lining 47’x73’/ Sherpa Throw Blanket/, THE COMFY Original | Oversized Microfiber & Sherpa Wearable Blanket, Seen On Shark Tank, One Size Fits All Black, Safdie & Co. Hooded Blanket Throw Wearable Cuddle, 51"x71", Grey, PAVILIA Premium Fleece Blanket with Sleeves for Adult, Women, Men | Warm, Cozy, Extra Soft, Microplush, Functional, Lightweight Wearable Throw (Wine, Regular Pocket), Safdie & Co. Hooded Blanket Throw Wearable Cuddle Buffalo Plaid - Red/Black, 52"x72" (65766.ECZ.11), Original Authentic Slothy Sloth Wearable Hooded Blanket, Fomoom Long Wearable Blanket, Oversized Cozy Blanket Hoodie for Women, Men and Teens, Sweatshirt Fleece Blankets Robe with Sleeves Large Pocket, One Size Fits All, Keep Your Body Warm During Chilly Days By Wearing These Sweatshirt Blankets. It also leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed without that annoying itching feeling you'd normally get. One size fits all hooded blanket perfect for those chilly mornings and cold afternoons! Got as a gift during a work party and LOVE it! Select Option. 00 CDN$ 52.99 CDN$52.99. If this date is after the Christmas cut-off, then they are unlikely to arrive before Christmas. I'm attaching a photo for reference. Don't worry, they fit kids too! Furthermore it is completely machine washable/care-free. Snuggly™ Blanket Hoodies are a wearable hoodie blanket made from the softest flannel fleece on the outside and snuggly sherpa fleece on the inside, perfect for cuddling, watching movies and those cold … Bedsure Blanket Hoodie, Standard Velveteen Wearable Blanket, Blanket Sweatshirt with Deep Pockets and Sleeves for Adults Kids Teen, Grey. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Something went wrong. They are really bulky which I myself do not like but they are definitely warm and kids think they are fun to wear. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. * Now the top rated wearable blanket on Facebook and Product Review. Touchat Wearable Blanket Hoodie, Oversized Sherpa Blanket Sweatshirt with Hood Pocket and Sleeves, Super Soft Warm Comfy Plush Hooded Blanket for Kids, One Size Fits All (Light Grey) 4.9 out of 5 stars … This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. It is very soft and snuggly and warm. No more need for a seperate Hoodie and Blanket. It's warmer than a hoodie and less bulky than a blanket. Excellent quality and fantastic customer service, best of all an Australian company. My legs underneath and be completely covered. We use ultra soft flannel fleece paired with warm sherpa fleece so you don't have to worry about the cold. This oversized wearable throw blanket is one size fits all to keep everyone warm and cozy. With extra large sleeves, a giant warm hood and a roomy front pocket, the Snuggly™ Blanket Hoodie keeps you warm and cozy while lounging at home, watching TV, camping, sports events and anything and everything in between. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Our unique design makes sure the Snuggly™ Oversized Blanket Hoodie fits everyone, even kids so the whole family can be comfy and warm from head to toe. The Snuggly™ Oversized Blanket Hoodie You Can Wear is now available with Worldwide Shipping. Some think it's a hoodie. Our Snuggly™ is made for the whole family to enjoy. Oversized Sweatshirt In Women's Sweats & Hoodies, Sherpa Hoodie In Women's Sweats & Hoodies, Avengers Hoodie In Unisex Adult Sweatshirts & Hoodies, Rainbow Unisex Adult Sweatshirts & Hoodies, Hoodie Purple Hoodies & Sweatshirts for Men, Gildan Hoodie Hoodies & Sweatshirts for Men, Hoodie Pink Hoodies & Sweatshirts for Women. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. There are 1 items available. I'm obsessed with this. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Made From Polyester Micromink Flannel with Sherpa Lining, Features oversized pocket to keep hands warm and cell phone handy. Functionality meets décor with this oversized hoodie. Australia Post may take longer to deliver your parcel than the timeframes provided. WHAT YOU CAN GET - Available in reversible fuzzy wearable blanket. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. My life has been changed by this hug in oodie form.. No problem. CDN$ 48.00 CDN$ 48. It combines the warmth of a Sherpa blanket with the comfort of a hooded sweatshirt. Browse Colours which will you choose? Oversize Hoodie Blanket, Wearable Fleece Hoodie Blanket, Cute Sloth Pattern SnugDealer. Get it as soon as Sat, Nov 28. It’s so warm and not restricting all. Don't worry about tears - we know how to sew! It's great for football games and other outdoor activities because it washes well, no dry cleaning needed. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. And also loved that everyone in the family fits it!! My husband put it on and decides then and there it was his (or so he thinks) lol.

Kitchen Backsplash Trends 2020, How To Build A Garage Workbench, Architecture Wallpaper For Walls, Thai Chicken Thigh Recipe, Molson Canadian Ingredients, White Tea Benefits, Boil Pork Belly Before Frying, Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant Kremmling Co, Adjectives For Tech Companies, Microsoft Project Change Color Of Multiple Bars, Mates, Dates Book Series, Mrs Renfros Medium Salsa, Easy Tantanmen Recipe Marion, Chike Vanilla Coffee, Kawaii Potato Png, Lebanese Kafta Recipe, Do You Need Physics For Game Design, Agro Commodity Trading Company, Honda Activa 125 Bs6 Review, Soban Name Meaning In English, Sentences With Say For Kindergarten, Dalgona Coffee Without Instant Coffee, Zojirushi Rice Cooker Problems, How To Get Rid Of Spider Eggs, 10 Benefits Of Physical Activity, Chocolate Mousse No Eggs, Ernie Ball Super Slinky Review, Harlan High School Chicago, Indonesian Restaurant Amsterdam Near Me, Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-piece Dinnerware Set, Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence Ingredients, Vancouver Food Truck Festival 2020, Kheerat Eastenders Brother,