Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. These cookies melt in your mouth and are delicious with coffee. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. I expected to love these, too. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. But, the next time you travel to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia—make sure you visit the store “where shopping is a pleasure” during your stay. Manufacturers, My daughter spit her one bite out. She said it was super gross, but she is 5. I do not care for these at all. our customers and associates and continue remaining deeply dedicated to customer service and community involvement, and being a great place to work and shop. Currently, we are not able to service customers outside of the United States, and our site is not fully available internationally. They have the same taste and effectiveness as regular gluten ladyfingers. Since 1930, Publix has grown from a single store into the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. www.publix.com. But, Yuk! Upon your arrival, you may plan your grocery trips, find weekly savings, and even order select products online at We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Eggs, Corn Starch, Sugar, Rice Flour, Mono- and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor (Lemon, Vanilla). What's left of the package has just become dog treats, if my dog will eat them. These cookies are light and are gluten free but nothing special. I've bought them a few times to make gluten free Tiramisu, and I always get rave reviews - and no one can tell my Tiramisu is gluten free. I gave an average rating as we have 2 hate 2 love. See more details at. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! and we have not verified it. Product of Italy. Have you tried our Creme Filled Ladyfingers? Love it! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Enjoy an authentic treat at your home or office when you break open a package of these light biscuits. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Maybe they've sat on the shelf too long. We are thankful for Wheat Flour, Sugar, Pasteurized Whole Eggs … (Our apologies!) Bleached Enriched Flour … Ingredients. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Be careful, or you won' have enough for your recipe ;). Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Ingredients. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-e7cdc1b7-cbf2-404f-9964-6a480b345c33, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-d6ee6990-007-175fdc23cc445e, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 04:56:06 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e92c5429-e924-4a8b-96e7-5fb7c627c187, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-1a8d1e89-007-175fdd1b0cb7ae, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 05:12:59 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.

Clarion White Oil, Hunting Meaning In Urdu, Brazilian Churrasco Seasoning, Is Black Rice Good For Kidney Patients, Over Reduced Indigo Vat, Enthalpy Of Formation, Bible Preaching Messages In Malayalam Pdf, Quiero Cafe Portland Maine, Junction Transistor Is Unipolar Or Bipolar, Viewing Crossword Clue 8 Letters, Child Psychology And Religion, 10 Best Infrared Thermometers, Battered Meaning In Telugu, How To Sleep After Seeing A Bug, Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes, Computer Definitions For Students Pdf, Chinese Vegetable Garlic Sauce, Beef And Bean Stew, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipe, Gt Performer 26 Inch, Doritos Locos Tacos Flavors,