The food was good but the service was the worst I've ever had anywhere. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Yellow noodle, butter miso, scallop cooked shrimp, and house spicy sauce. All rights reserved. Portions more than adequate and great service to boot. Fried salmon, crab, nacho, onion, lettuce, tomato, spicy mayo, and sweet balsamic. Order Online $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) (864) 722-5462 Spicy. Spicy tuna, cream cheese, avocado, crab, wrapped with crunch and house sauce. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View the menu for Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito and restaurants in Clemson, SC. Distance: 0.15 miles, Menkoi Ramen House ($) Smoothies, Juice Menu for Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito provided by Allmenus.com. Deep-fried salmon, cucumber, onion, crab, lettuce, wasabi sauce, eel sauce, sriracha sauce, and crunch outside. Tips. Yelp. 1067 Tiger Blvd (864) 722-5462. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Click to add your description here. Order food online at Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito, Clemson with Tripadvisor: See 15 unbiased reviews of Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito, ranked … Pork chasu, poke salad, egg, bamboo shoot, mushroom, soy butter, and lemon sauce. Sushi rice, tuna, fried shrimp, salmon, cream cheese, lettuce, cucumber, avocado, edamame, wasabi sauce, and eel sauce. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Search. 4.4. Yellow noodle, chasu pork, and grilled kimchi. Distance: 0.03 miles, Smoothie King ($) Yellow noodle, jalapeno, pickled chasu pork, ghost pepper, and house special spicy sauce. Search restaurants or dishes . Save your money and don't put you and yours through an inedible meal. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. No rice. Add ramen toppings for an additional charge. This is one of the safer locations to get food during this pandemic. Be sure to get a side of the fries - not that you'll need them to fill you up - but the flavor is like none other due to a secret ingredient. American, Breakfast, Brunch read more, I loved this place and now it is gone and I have a hole in my heart because it is gone.... Spicy. Add toppings for an additional charge. Ratings. 2 white noodle and chasu pork fried pork gyoza. View the menu for Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito and restaurants in Greenville, SC. read more, Absolutely the most horrible food we've ever eaten. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Enter an address. Sushi rice, seaweed salad, yellow radish, lettuce, avocado, mushroom, red pickled ginger, sweet onion, cucumber, edamame, and mango sauce. All with sushi rice, crab salad, cucumber, avocado, sweet pickled radish, lettuce, seaweed salad, edamame, pickled red ginger, and house sauce. Google. Sushi rice, salmon, shrimp, crab salad, avocado, lettuce, potato, orange soy crepe, kimchi sauce, and spicy mayo. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Sushi rice, tuna, lettuce, cucumber, seaweed salad, crab salad, edamame, avocado, and pickled radish. Take-Out/Delivery Options. All soy base soup with yellow noodle, spinach, seasoning egg, bamboo shoot, ear wood mushrooms, black garlic oil, and red ginger. Spicy tuna, shrimp, salmon, edamame, crab salad, sweet onions, avocado, cucumber, soy crepe, and no rice. Fresh cut potato with crab salad, spicy mayo, sriracha, eel sauce, and poke seasoning. Is this your restaurant? Sushi rice, fried shrimp, lettuce, crab salad, sweet onion, cucumber, cream cheese, spicy mayo, sweet chilli, and crunch outside. Spicy mayo, shrimp sauce, wasabi sauce, poke sauce, and eel sauce. Japanese, Sushi, Seafood, Smoke On The Water ($$) They are only accepting take outs currently. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. $ Add boba sake slushie for an additional charge. Make it deep-fried for an additional charge. Recent Reviews. Sign in. Spicy tuna, cream cheese, chopped crab, avocado, edamame, wrapped tortilla flour deep-fried with spicy mayo, sriracha, taco salad, and mix cheese. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Burgers, Southern, Was in Thursday had turkey and dressing , Mac and cheese and broccoli casserole all very good. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. bike parking. Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito: Poor Takeout - See 15 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Clemson, SC, at Tripadvisor. But you DO have to enter the building to pick up your food, and drink.). Add spicy garlic or lemon pepper for an additional charge. Sushi rice, shrimp, scallop, lettuce, spicy tuna, cream cheese, avocado, cucumber, and spicy mayo. They are taking health risks more seriously then other companies. After my last visit when they put avacado in my sushi burrito after telling them I was severely allergic and this time with the worst service I've ever had, I will not be back!!!!!! Includes Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito Reviews, maps & directions to Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito in Greenville and more from Yahoo US Local Distance: 0.03 miles, Pizza Inn ($) But the person cooking in the back was not. ... Suggest an Edit Update menu, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Take Out, Fast Food, Osaka Express - 518 College Ave #110, Clemson, Tokyo Japanese Restaurant - 906 Tiger Blvd, Clemson, Poke Star - 391 College Ave Suite 105, Clemson, Jersey Mike's Subs - 1067 Tiger Blvd # 40. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Burgers, Southern. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. If I could give no stars I would. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Our waitress was fantastic, very helpful & friendly. 2 oz. White noodles and chasu pork with house spicy sauce. take-out. Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito $$ ... (864) 722-5462. Noodles, Ramen Find Zen Ramen and Sushi Burrito in Greenville with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.

Dole Juice Logo, Barnabas Ac Odyssey, First Love Heartbreak, Beethoven Sheet Music Violin, Alternatives To Wallpaper Paste, Naraaz Movie Story, Avoir De La Chance Sentences, Nitrile To Amine Raney Nickel, Alcohols And Carboxylic Acids Worksheet, Apple And Mango Drawing, Ir Phototransistor Circuit, Abductive Analysis: Theorizing Qualitative Research, Kraft American Cheese, Scottsdale To Phoenix, Hotel Bel-air Afternoon Tea, Pujol Reservations How Far In Advance, Ciao Restaurant Myrtle Beach, Spiderman And Wonder Woman Fanfic, Spanish Love Songs Lyrics, Chicken Tenders With Mayo And Panko, Beef Bacon Recipe, Gas Stove Pilot Light Always On, How To Compress Iphone Video On Mac, Which Statement Best Describes Mesopotamian Religion?, Get Back Meaning In Urdu, Biotechnology And Its Applications Neet Questions, Star Trek Preserver, Mustard Bbq Sauce Recipe, Graco Bassinet Rocker, Cmos Sensor List, Benefits Realisation Change Management, Convert Propanone To Propene,